State Semi-Final GCA at Marion County

gcapride

Any idea haow you match up size wise, Grace has fairly good size all over the field.

I've noticed that. Out first game with Jackson Co they had quite a few trash talking. Trousdale didn't either before or after. That's what you get with a team that has class.

Size wise there is no comparison, we are way smaller. If we can't penetrate their line with our quickness then we will be in big big trouble. Trousdale did have some that talked trash, especially after we gift wrapped that first score for em. It quickly halted after we scored the next two Tds.

Going to be just fine tomorrow night for two reasons. Want to guess what they are?

i hope you are correct. I believe we will be successful tomorrow as well. I believe its time to hear some score predictions on this board. From what I have seen on film, Grace has a large size advantage but Marion seems a lot faster across the board, the lineman look much quicker. I believe this game will be very close thru the half then Marion's fast paced offense takes its toll on the big's of Grace and rolls along. 

Marion County       31

Grace Christian      14