State Semi-Final GCA at Marion County

gcapride

Oh I am around trust me. This one has me a little skittish. Grace is a very good team. Talked to Zeman after practice last night and he said he hopes he can give Warrior fans something to remember in his last game on our field. I told him son no matter what happens you will always be a legend here. He doesn't like praise at all lol. I told him that pick 6 last week was a thing of beauty. First words out his mouth was the different blocks he had on that return. Coach Ross said if that play doesn't win him Mr. Football people don't understand what that award is. I have thought all year that Akin should get it because of his stats but I am being biased now I guess. There is not a better overall player than Blake. That's my opinion and no disrespect to any other player.

This kid is Mr. Football

Can't go wrong with either of the 3 choices. Akins sheer #s is hard to beat.

Exactly! I saw Henry play once but not Akin. Hard to argue Akins numbers and Henry is a beast. I learn toward Blake (other than being a fan) because he can dominate a game on either side of the ball. I don't think Trousdale ever ran to his side.

Glad I don't have to make the choice. Most of the people who do the voting has never seen all 3. I'd be in favor of having a panel of quality coaches watch film of the 3 and take a vote. Now thats a great Idea, the Puj figured it out.LOL

Grades and charactor should be a big part of it also.

Edited by pujo
  • Upvote 1