State Semi-Final GCA at Marion County

gcapride

Grace might be bigger.....Grace might be stronger....

To me ... I don't know how long Grace has been "playing together" as Marion has......

These boys from Marion have been brotherhood since way back.....if you don't think these boys haven't leaned on each other through all the adversity they have faced through the years....Your Wrong!

Mental mindset.........Marion Rises Above Once Again!

MC has been thru more than any team should have to go thru.

This GCA group has been together a long time. Many of them are what we call GCA "Lifer's", they've been there since Kindergarten. They've come up thru the feeder program (youth FB and the Middle School program) together. Team unity isn't an issue with this group.

Thanks pujo. Pregame starts at 7:30 eastern with interviews from both coaches. Kickoff at 8 eastern.

www.gcafootball.org has the RamRadio link on the left side of the page.

Thanks Pride ,I'll be pulling for you guys, I've seen you play so many games,you're starting to look like the Home team. lol

I just looked at the TSSAA website at past state champions and the EAST has totally dominated  2a the past 15 years. I know the west is saying that the east are underdogs but as Lee Corso says...... NOT SO FAST. You have to earn respect and the East is on top of the mountain until someone knocks them off. This will probably be like most years, the winner of the Grace/Marion County game will win the state by multiple tds.

I just looked at the TSSAA website at past state champions and the EAST has totally dominated  2a the past 15 years. I know the west is saying that the east are underdogs but as Lee Corso says...... NOT SO FAST. You have to earn respect and the East is on top of the mountain until someone knocks them off. This will probably be like most years, the winner of the Grace/Marion County game will win the state by multiple tds.

This is a different year and I think it could go either way. I'll be pulling for our side,but I do feel either would be slight underdogs.

Call me crazy but I think the best team in 2a has already lost.