State Semi-Final GCA at Marion County

gcapride

Call me crazy but I think the best team in 2a has already lost.

Wow. I have always respected your opinion Pujo. This may very well be the year of the west then. I will say this... I have been highly impressed with Grace and IF Marion were to beat Grace then the West must be on another level for you to make this prediction. 

I was leaving, but you pulled me back in for a minute...

As Arnold used to say, "Whachooo talkin' 'bout Willis?" TCA?

I was thinking the same gcapride. You guys have been playing on another level since the playoffs began. Highly impressive. Unless the west teams are on Alcoa's level, I don't see the west as the favorites, However, Pujo knows his football and maybe I am missing something here??

Wow. I have always respected your opinion Pujo. This may very well be the year of the west then. I will say this... I have been highly impressed with Grace and IF Marion were to beat Grace then the West must be on another level for you to make this prediction. 

1a West is even stronger, I'd love to see the UC, Nashville Christian game tonight. One Great team will be watching next week.

I was thinking the same gcapride. You guys have been playing on another level since the playoffs began. Highly impressive. Unless the west teams are on Alcoa's level, I don't see the west as the favorites, However, Pujo knows his football and maybe I am missing something here??

They are NOT on Alcoa's level, but they don't have to be.

If they are not on Alcoa's level, then I would say the 2a championship game should be a dandy. Sounds like a tossup to me. Flip a coin.

Could go either wayand should be a dandy of a game. I like to see evenly matched teams in the State games. I honestly believe that either of the 4 teams remaining could win it all.