Oak Ridge 2015

SweetScience

I thought Dunbar looked good again. I still love the offense but the line is a concern. I guess we aren't throwing to Tee much because we know we have that and we are working on other things. Pass protection wasn't good at all. I thought Allison ran tough too. Thanks for telling me about Jackson. He was pretty good

Only thing about #14 that bothered me is he needs to learn to throw the ball away. Needs to understand he can't make an acrobatic play every time. Don't have nothing, chuck that sucker out of bounds and live to play another day. He took 2-3 sacks for humongous chunks of yards. That can't happen, but he will learn. Better to do it now than later. On the other hand when you have a split second to make a decision because the whole defense is in your face when the ball is snapped it makes it kind of hard haha

Edited by SweetScience

Is there any good screen plays out of this formation.We need to try some next week.And anything else that would slow down the pressure.

Near the end of the scrimmage we threw a little flat pass to one of the wing guys going toward Mo-Town sideline. It picked up some good yardage. Nice little play. Did you see Graham get loose around the corner? Darn that dude has some wheels.

#10 is tough. For not a really big kid he runs really hard. He pummeled one would be tackler. Dunbar did, too. Looks like Nole showing him clips of Gulmire through the years has paid off. He ran like Spencer tonight. #25 is Caleb Jackson. He had some quality runs as well. I'd like to see him continue to work back there more. Liked what I saw from him.

The first thing we talked about at home tonight was the 2005 Farragut game. He brought it up. If you run over a man early, he's a little slower to get there next time. Not Spencer, but he applied what he had been taught. 

As good as Caleb is Tre will be better. And the youngest brother you haven't seen yet...better!

I'm looking forward to going and seeing the Heritage Oak Ridge scrimmage next week we used to play them every yr before the last classification in 2009 or 2010 I don't think we can compete with Oak Ridge but I'm really interested to see if our offense can put a couple of TDs on their defense I haven't watched Oak Ridge in a few yrs but I've heard they've got a great defense and it'll be a great test for Heritage probably the best defense they'll play all yr other than maybe Maryvilles

Edited by HHSMountaineers

I'm looking forward to going and seeing the Heritage Oak Ridge scrimmage next week we used to play them every yr before the last classification in 2009 or 2010 I don't think we can compete with Oak Ridge but I'm really interested to see if our offense can put a couple of TDs on their defense I haven't watched Oak Ridge in a few yrs but I've heard they've got a great defense and it'll be a great test for Heritage probably the best defense they'll play all yr other than maybe Maryvilles

I'm looking forward to this one as well. What time does it start?

We will try and get our starters in against y'all HHS, unlike Sevier County. They don't care about scrimmages there. Just so you know we have 1 injury our starting MLB, so if y'all whip our a**** like you did SC's you will know beforehand that we don't make excuses.

We will try and get our starters in against y'all HHS, unlike Sevier County. They don't care about scrimmages there. Just so you know we have 1 injury our starting MLB, so if y'all whip our a**** like you did SC's you will know beforehand that we don't make excuses.

I'm sure he's getting ice and stim every day. You think he'll be out long?