Oak Ridge 2015

SweetScience

Cant wait to see what the Bears can do with the nuclear kittys. OR has basically always beat the brakes off us other than a few times. Like some else said the only 1 that will matter will be in the playoffs but that early TV match up will be a very stiff test for the Bears. I feel certain that OR has better athletes and more of them the question will be will the Bears have 1 of those nights where the passing game is on fire if so I say they can pull it out. Cats are at least (a very very early) 2 TD favorite in this game. It will be 1 of the few nights that the best 4 or 5 players on the field are not all wearing purple. Instead it will be like usual with OR yall will have 4-5 just like our best and maybe 2-3 more that are better. 

Paint this thread purple....

GoBears!!

Cant wait to see what the Bears can do with the nuclear kittys. OR has basically always beat the brakes off us other than a few times. Like some else said the only 1 that will matter will be in the playoffs but that early TV match up will be a very stiff test for the Bears. I feel certain that OR has better athletes and more of them the question will be will the Bears have 1 of those nights where the passing game is on fire if so I say they can pull it out. Cats are at least (a very very early) 2 TD favorite in this game. It will be 1 of the few nights that the best 4 or 5 players on the field are not all wearing purple. Instead it will be like usual with OR yall will have 4-5 just like our best and maybe 2-3 more that are better. 

GoBears!!

I'll have to see how we fare against Clinton and Farragut before I make any kind of prediction on this game.

GoBears!!

Wow bro. You sound like you love oak ridge more than db fans do. I say the smoky bears tame the mildcats. Boys in purple (or gray) by 14.