Oak Ridge 2015

SweetScience

Here's a question for you Nole. I've heard Gaddis on TV and I've heard him at Rotary. Does he love OR football as much as it seems, or is he saying because he has to? Do the players get that feeling from him?

The man is the absolute real deal. Yes, he loves OR football as much as it seems. More than that, I know numerous examples of what he has done for those kids WAYYY more than a coach should. Very personable with all the players and they reflect it back. Incredible memory about player's families and circumstances.

The man is the absolute real deal. Yes, he loves OR football as much as it seems. More than that, I know numerous examples of what he has done for those kids WAYYY more than a coach should. Very personable with all the players and they reflect it back. Incredible memory about player's families and circumstances.

That's good to know and the memory part is impressive. It seems like the guy was made for OR. He seems to have the energy of a 30 year old so I could see him staying here for a while.

Could be. Maybe. I could be biased. This is gonna be fun. I will tell you this - I have not spoken to single player that is even considering losing a game. And they know what the schedule looks like.

Honestly, I'm thinking 15-0

I'm with you Nole....15-0 and a Gold Ball is our goal and very achievable if all goes right. That's what I'm betting on and so are the kids.

RWR !!!! 

I had no idea Harry Boston was playing at Virginia Tech.Does anybody know if he is getting any PT.And somebody ask if I got B.Nickles ranking backwards.No and I was surprised that he is ranked so high as a punter compared to kicker as well.Go Cats

I saw Harry at Gold's working out on Tuesday. He's definitely put on some size and muscle. Said they had him working at Defensive End this past season. Hopes to compete for playing time this coming season.

RWR !!!!