Oak Ridge 2015

SweetScience

I wish Youtube had some games that Oak Ridge won. They only have the game OR lost to Farragut from 3 years ago I believe and one OR lost to Anderson County a few seasons back.

That's just the haters Big D!! Don't listen to 'em!! lol I know what you mean though. I wish we had a lot more stuff up to. A lot of classic games that should be on there.

That's just the haters Big D!! Don't listen to 'em!! lol I know what you mean though. I wish we had a lot more stuff up to. A lot of classic games that should be on there.

I'm looking forward to listening to OR play Clinton should be a good one. The dark period is so boring! Who does OR scrimmage in the Jamboree?

I'm looking forward to listening to OR play Clinton should be a good one. The dark period is so boring! Who does OR scrimmage in the Jamboree?

Any chance you could make it to the Maryville/Fulton game? You could meet all the coachTers. I'll even give you one of my tickets!

Edited by rebelwoman87

Any chance you could make it to the Maryville/Fulton game? You could meet all the coachTers. I'll even give you one of my tickets!

I'm not sure yet,I'll let you know when it gets closer to game time. It sounds like fun :thumb:;) :wink: