Oak Ridge 2015

SweetScience

Can't wait!  Hey NuCat.....what ever happened to those big linemen you said might be moving in?  Are they here?

Not yet...I'm becoming a little doubtful but hopefully that's just me over thinking it. Last I heard they were looking at making the move and enrolling after the dead period. Sure hope it happens.

RWR !!!!

I actually am worried about the schedule. I like the DB game again but why Sevier and Webb? We may worn out come playoff time.

Let's look at Webb. They won state last year in Div II-A. They had 38 players on the roster. 12 SRs/3 JRs/8 Sophs/ 13 FR. Of the 22 positions in the title game - 17 were filled by seniors. Seven of them started both ways. Five of them were all-state. They lost a TON to graduation. I know the privates can always pick up a few players.

Try having only 3 seniors and your best 15-17 players play all snaps against OAK RIDGE. I'm not worried.

Sevier County could be a great game. Lots of talent on both sides.

Edited by OR nole

Not yet...I'm becoming a little doubtful but hopefully that's just me over thinking it. Last I heard they were looking at making the move and enrolling after the dead period. Sure hope it happens.

RWR !!!!

If you're doubtful then I'll step out on a limb and say it won't happen. Since you're the one who brought it up in the first place, it seems like you have inside info. Too bad because I'm very skeptical of our line.

Let's look at Webb. They won state last year in Div II-A. They had 38 players on the roster. 12 SRs/3 JRs/8 Sophs/ 13 FR. Of the 22 positions in the title game - 17 were filled by seniors. Seven of them started both ways. Five of them were all-state. They lost a TON to graduation. I know the privates can always pick up a few players.

Try having only 3 seniors and your best 15-17 players play all snaps against OAK RIDGE. I'm not worried.

Sevier County could be a great game. Lots of talent on both sides.

I don't know for sure how private schools work but I'll bet you a paycheck that they have WAY MORE than three seniors on the team next year!!!

I don't know for sure how private schools work but I'll bet you a paycheck that they have WAY MORE than three seniors on the team next year!!!

I'm sure they will be a lot better than it looks on paper right now. Still, I think they will be down and OR will be a powerhouse by game nine.

If you're doubtful then I'll step out on a limb and say it won't happen. Since you're the one who brought it up in the first place, it seems like you have inside info. Too bad because I'm very skeptical of our line.

Cats, I think we'll be fine on the line with what we have but we'd be a lot better with a few extra big guys. I'm still holding out hope it will happen.

Maryville College passing tournament is a week from this coming Saturday. Sure would be nice to have a crowd there to watch.

RWR !!!!

You think it will take a while for our team to get going?

Nope. Defense should be very good from the start. Offense should start well, but will continue to expand and perfect the playbook as the year goes on. Like I said before, if all else fails --- throw deep. I'll go ahead and call it like NuWildcat, barring major injuries, 10-0 regular season.

Nope. Defense should be very good from the start. Offense should start well, but will continue to expand and perfect the playbook as the year goes on. Like I said before, if all else fails --- throw deep. I'll go ahead and call it like NuWildcat, barring major injuries, 10-0 regular season.

Don't get me wrong...I WANT YOU TO BE RIGHT! But with DB, Farragut, Sevier Co, and Webb on the schedule, along with Clinton and CC, I think you're crazy when you consider our O Line inexperience and lack of size

Don't get me wrong...I WANT YOU TO BE RIGHT! But with DB, Farragut, Sevier Co, and Webb on the schedule, along with Clinton and CC, I think you're crazy when you consider our O Line inexperience and lack of size

Could be. Maybe. I could be biased. This is gonna be fun. I will tell you this - I have not spoken to single player that is even considering losing a game. And they know what the schedule looks like.

Honestly, I'm thinking 15-0

Edited by OR nole

Could be. Maybe. I could be biased. This is gonna be fun. I will tell you this - I have not spoken to single player that is even considering losing a game. And they know what the schedule looks like.

Honestly, I'm thinking 15-0

Well, I love the way you think. Where do they get such confidence?