Oak Ridge 2015

SweetScience

Just saw where Brandon Nickle was ranked 7th best punter in the nation.65th best kicker.The Cats are loaded with d1 talent.Go Cats

Wouldn't shock me if Alex Alcorn got a small D1 offer before the year is over. He has the size and pretty darn good footwork for a big man. About 6'4 250ish. He has the build where a lot more muscle could be added in a collegiate weight program. I could see him as a OT at the next level with added weight and muscle with his footwork.

Edited by SweetScience

Wouldn't shock me if Alex Alcorn got a small D1 offer before the year is over. He has the size and pretty darn good footwork for a big man. About 6'4 250ish. He has the build where a lot more muscle could be added in a collegiate weight program. I could see him as a OT at the next level with added weight and muscle with his footwork.

How did Oak Ridge look this Spring? I'm looking forward to Jamboree time and the start of the season.

Just saw where Brandon Nickle was ranked 7th best punter in the nation.65th best kicker.The Cats are loaded with d1 talent.Go Cats

That doesn't make sense to me at all. He's a great kicker but a good punter. Are you sure that's not backwards? Edited by catswild

How did Oak Ridge look this Spring? I'm looking forward to Jamboree time and the start of the season.

Considering that we were installing a brand new offense, I thought we looked pretty good.  We have a ridiculous amount of depth at the skill positions.  We are a little thin on the line, but should be ok.  The defense could be better than last year.  Granted. we played a very depleted South Doyle squad.  I'm looking forward to the season as it should be very exciting.