Boyd Buchanan 2015

reaction

Is that huge Boyd Buchanan player that you showed me a picture of last season going to start for Boyd this season? He is an absolute monster

Booger knows BB's coach dont normal put Fr on that hudl show. so you cant see him...not sure exactly how big he is, but he aint small and he dont dodge dinner......BB has been known to put a larger than norm lineman once in a while...maybe that guy on here that has the scary cat picture can give more info

..that Legg kid BB has on line aint the biggest they had, but he is a player....his daddy wernt to shabby when he was QB'g at BB, played w/ Terrel Owens at UTC

Booger just sayin :mrgreen:

Edited by Booger

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why is that durn Reynolds man playing a practice game on Friday morning? That is stupid. I will be real mad at Grider if he schedules a game in the morning. You think im joking but im not.

Now Roy, call CGR stupid is like saying you're good looking. That is clearly just not the case.

If you were half as smart as you thought you were you'd realize there are a couple of teams playing that evening we like to scout,,,,,,,I mean watch for the heck of it. (Nobody will be taking notes or anything like that)

If you think I'm joking then you're correct

Now Roy, call CGR stupid is like saying you're good looking. That is clearly just not the case.

If you were half as smart as you thought you were you'd realize there are a couple of teams playing that evening we like to scout,,,,,,,I mean watch for the heck of it. (Nobody will be taking notes or anything like that)

If you think I'm joking then you're correct

Let me ask you a question? Do you have a rainbow flag? Are you checking my picture out? What kind of mess is this? I garuntee you if Grider knows that Reynolds man is over at that Turner mans field Friday he will not run our secret plays. That Turner msn will get real mad at that Reynolds man to if he is over there trying to steal his secrets. You think im joking but im not. Edited by Roy Dillard

Let me ask you Boyd people a question. How fast is that Wigfall mans grandson? Is he as fast as that Wigfall man was when he played for Griders daddy? Griders dad won a championship with that Wigfall man so that Reynolds man should be able to win one with his grandson. You think im joking but im not.

Let me ask you a question? Do you have a rainbow flag? Are you checking my picture out? What kind of mess is this? I garuntee you if Grider knows that Reynolds man is over at that Turner mans field Friday he will not run our secret plays. That Turner msn will get real mad at that Reynolds man to if he is over there trying to steal his secrets. You think im joking but im not.

I just assumed with all your fudge round talk that you knew you were not pretty. I apologize if I offended you by pointing out that CGR is ruggedly handsome and you are .....well, you know

I just assumed with all your fudge round talk that you knew you were not pretty. I apologize if I offended you by pointing out that CGR is ruggedly handsome and you are .....well, you know

Let me ask you a question. Does that Reynolds man no that you think he is handsome? Does that Reynolds man like men like that? What in tarnation is going on over there at that durn private school? This is a bunch of mess. You think im joking but im not.

Let me ask you a question. Does that Reynolds man no that you think he is handsome? Does that Reynolds man like men like that? What in tarnation is going on over there at that durn private school? This is a bunch of mess. You think im joking but im not.

Everyone needs a hero Roy.

Mine is CGR

Yours is little Debbie

Roy,

Let me ask you something. You seem fixated on this. Is there something you want to tell us?

I garuntee you I aint the one saying that Reynolds man is handsome. Matter of fact he looked like a durn goof ball in those goofy looking glasses he had on in my previous Murphy Fair books. You think im joking but im not.

Let me ask you Boyd people a question. How fast is that Wigfall mans grandson? Is he as fast as that Wigfall man was when he played for Griders daddy? Griders dad won a championship with that Wigfall man so that Reynolds man should be able to win one with his grandson. You think im joking but im not.

I am not sure what the 40 time is for EJ but I have never seen anyone catch him from behind. Very tough runner inside as well. He will get the majority of our carries this year. Expect 1,000 plus yards from him. Very valuable as a linebacker as well. Not the most vocal guy on team but very strong leader by example. Will play college baseball somewhere. Great young man. Family raised him well. Don't hold him playing for us against them when Mr. Wigfall up for election next time!