Boyd Buchanan 2015

reaction

We scrimmaged Hixson. This is a slippery slope. Boyd dominated even with smaller guys winning one on one matchups before the scrimmage. Hixson is defending district champion but lost 14 seniors from last year. Our experience really showed throughout the session. The key is not letting this go to the heads and keep working to get the same results. Oliver Springs will be good test on Friday. Really nice coaching move splitting out Keebler and putting Owens at TE. Keebler really bad matchup for DBs and can bring him back in with Owens when you want to pound it with two tight ends.

Oliver Springs will not be a good test. OS will be down this year. This will be as bad as the Meigs / Copper Basin scrimmage.

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We welcome the challenge from Boyd this friday. We went to Pigeon Forge last friday and gave them all they wanted. We are a team that is learning what it take too win. The new staff is a really good group. Both coordinators were at Grace for several years, the head coach has coached most of these players at the middle school. He gets a lot out of them. We scrimmaged Meigs in the spring and we may have lost 1-0 but the meigs coach had nothing but good things to say about our team. They spanked us last year by 10, they scored at will last year but not this year. We are going to be a good team real soon. As far as games from last season they are behind us and we are looking at the future, as far as we can tell it looks pretty bright. We wish nothing but the best for Boyd this season and safe travels friday..#BFL

We welcome the challenge from Boyd this friday. We went to Pigeon Forge last friday and gave them all they wanted. We are a team that is learning what it take too win. The new staff is a really good group. Both coordinators were at Grace for several years, the head coach has coached most of these players at the middle school. He gets a lot out of them. We scrimmaged Meigs in the spring and we may have lost 1-0 but the meigs coach had nothing but good things to say about our team. They spanked us last year by 10, they scored at will last year but not this year. We are going to be a good team real soon. As far as games from last season they are behind us and we are looking at the future, as far as we can tell it looks pretty bright. We wish nothing but the best for Boyd this season and safe travels friday..#BFL

That is great to hear.I used to love to read about OS back when they were a tough team,sounds like you all have the staff to make the improvements needed.We take on PF next week ourselves.Good luck to the Bobcats glad to hear good things coming from the Bobcats!

Correct me if I'm wrong but OS was a solid playoff team not long ago. 2010-2012ish.

Greenback beat them 31-10 the yr they made the Semis,that was the last yr they had any sort of a good team.I think that was 2011.They made the playoffs three times since 06 and havnt been back since 2011.They had some good players leave last yr when there was talk of shutting the school down.They have been down as of lately but by the sound of 87BC they seem to be getting it back in shape. Edited by orngnblk

From what I hear (from people who actually know football, not people like me) OS is a good solid team.

Let me ask you a question. Did that Reynolds man tell you this mess? I garuntee you he is just trying to not let his boys no that they are not that good. Let me ask you another question. When we have too come too that Reynolds mans stadium this year will he let me bring in my cooler of red bulls fudge rounds and my Murphy Fair book? I will be real mad if he want. You think im joking but im not.

Let me ask you a question. Did that Reynolds man tell you this mess? I garuntee you he is just trying to not let his boys no that they are not that good. Let me ask you another question. When we have too come too that Reynolds mans stadium this year will he let me bring in my cooler of red bulls fudge rounds and my Murphy Fair book? I will be real mad if he want. You think im joking but im not.

While I can neither confirm nor deny any information I may or may not have received from CGR, I can confirm that nobody cares if a fat guy wants to bring fudge rounds and overpriced energy drinks to watch SoPitt lose. We actually prefer you have comfort food with you to help keep you calm during these times of great sadness.