Who will be Warren County's next Head Coach?

Pioneersports

Heard dibrell mafia said cotten wasn't ready not to hire him.so he is out for sure.that family going to have an odd christmas dinner...back stabbed there own

Hmm....if true, that's very surprising. I figured ole Cotton was a shoe in this time around. I agree he's not ready though. He would stay loyal if he had any moderate success, whereas someone from outside of the county may use this job as a stepping stone.

Edited by DCTIGERFAN

Hmm....if true, that's very surprising. I figured ole Cotton was a shoe in this time around. I agree he's not ready though. He would stay loyal if he had any moderate success, whereas someone from outside of the county may use this job as a stepping stone.

True, like for instance a coach from a nearby 4A program that might be wanting to test the waters in a higher classification. You never know. Not naming any names though

Ok, so they have the power over the AD, the principal, and School Board to say who they want as the coach. I mean they shouldn't have any input unless they are on the hiring committee.

Someone from an earilier post said that one of the Dibrell Mafia is on the school board. So, if that is the case, then there's your problem to start with.

Why hire a re-tread? Most schools do this. If your going to lose why not give a young coach a shot. Nothing to lose. Any coach that is winning is not going to Warren County unless their is a problem somewhere. Take a chance hire a young coach. Hire someone that has energy to burn. Most re-treads are not going to have the energy to make Warren County a winner.