Who will be Warren County's next Head Coach?

Pioneersports

Heard, the position would be filled before Christmas. I would say they will give it to Madewell. Regardless what bleacher coaches think he is the 2nd all time in wins in Warren County history. Whoever it is needs to build a foundation. Everyone needs to be on board by running similar offenses and defenses from the ranks of youth football and middle school ball.

And one has had his shot at it and the other one has zip leadership skills/too infantile to lead a group of young people. Decisions, decisions....

My thoughts exactly, why would they let Madewell get another shot, and Cotten would have less discipline than either Johnson or Smith he's got a reputation for letting players miss multiple practices yet when it comes game time he plays them. I don't think either would have the respect of the players.

Coach cotten is why about 9 starters didnt quit this yr. He will be the only one able to get players to believe w.c boys can do it.if w.c boy isnt good enough to head coach why should the w.c kids believe they can play football.who has the right to judge what he can do until given his shot!until then lets keep it real

why do you care???? Your son quit half way thru his senior year!!

Coach cotten is why about 9 starters didnt quit this yr. He will be the only one able to get players to believe w.c boys can do it.if w.c boy isnt good enough to head coach why should the w.c kids believe they can play football.who has the right to judge what he can do until given his shot!until then lets keep it real

You can be a successful middle school head coach, but that doesn't mean you can be a good high school coach. Cotton hasn't even been a coordinator at the high school level yet. Yes he was jv head coach and was successful at it, but some of the ones he had on jv were also starters on varsity and some of should have been at least playing more on varsity. It almost makes a person wonder if he wasn't trying to make himself look good for a reason.

Coach Cotten did not pick who played on JV, the boys were told by head coach. And I believe Cotten would make a great head coach. Why hate on a man that is in it for the kids, and the kids respect him the most. I don't see any of you out there, just on here running your mouth.

You can be a successful middle school head coach, but that doesn't mean you can be a good high school coach. Cotton hasn't even been a coordinator at the high school level yet. Yes he was jv head coach and was successful at it, but some of the ones he had on jv were also starters on varsity and some of should have been at least playing more on varsity. It almost makes a person wonder if he wasn't trying to make himself look good for a reason.