Blue Cross Bowl: Ravenwood vs Maryville

BigDave1967

Guest Poohbair1619

Yes and I hope it works also i think that no schools going after your lineman Mitchell is a shame. He is an awesome lineman who has division 1 ability and because he is 6' 1 he is being overlooked

I think Mitchell will land somewhere with a nice offer.......great kid and deserve a shot

IMO Ritchie Koons of Maryville is getting the same treatment because he isn't "tall enough".....

players should not be put in this box based on 1 or 2 inches ....... Both of these players could help a division 1 team ðŸ‘

Edited by Poohbair1619

players should not be put in this box based on 1 or 2 inches .......

Should not but it happens all the time-in many different sports. Smaller guys can make it but they better be great at something-speed, quickness, power, something.

I don't agree, but it's easier to spot and justify scholarships for the guys with size. Plus, if your rivals are 3 inches bigger and 30 lbs heavier...

Not seen enough of the alcoa kid, but murvils defense relies on #78 big time. Hope both those guys get good opportunities.

Edited by strongx