Blue Cross Bowl: Ravenwood vs Maryville

BigDave1967

First of all, I am not a Maryville fan. The rebels in my account name is referring to the Ole Miss Rebels, not Maryville.  So you shouldn't lump me in with them. Furthermore, Maryville fans on here seem to be pretty cordial and usually pretty funny. They are usually not disrespectful. And if they are, I think they have earned the right. Maryville has a bunch of state titles to back up any talk.

Second, you calling me classless is a little bit of the kettle calling the pot black? I mean after all, You did blast Ravenwood a little bit. Said they were hyped up last year when they played Blackman and they lost that game. And that Maryville will have 50 points on the board before Ravenwood's DC knew what was going on. So all of that was classy to say, but it was not classy for me to call you out for getting on a message board with your feelings hurt? Doesn't add up to me. Seems like those feelings are still hurt. 

:thumb:

With all the open zoning in that county, parents have to drive a long way so little Johnny can get a football scholarship, err.....I mean solid education.

A story passed down from one generation to the next. Another story is if one's doing it their all doing it or did you hear the one that " I bet those football players ain't having to pay tuition''. You can always bet when you live in a glass house someone is always standing outside trying to throw a rock through the window.