Blue Cross Bowl: Ravenwood vs Maryville

BigDave1967

Crawdaddy's is always a good choice Stars.  I went to college at TTU, and spent a good bit of time at El Tapatio on Willow, so I am pretty partial to there.  Also, Cosmos north of town on Willow is a great place to get some wings, and you might want to stop by the gas station, T-Mart, on the corner of Willow and 12th to get Momma Stars some awesome pizza rolls for the ride home.   :thumb:

tmart_pizzarolls.jpg

I'm hungry just thinking about those things!  haha

MR thainks fer tha infoe....She rilly likes Ralph's Doe-nutt winder two.... :hungry:

Edited by STARSNBARS

hope the weather ain't a factor-weather channel says 80% chance of rain saturday!!  Go Red Rebels!!!

Spaink 20 cent chaince ov rane Saturdee nite inn CookeVegas accordin' two tha NWS and my weathur beetull..... Ellmer.... :popcorneater:

http://forecast.weather.gov/MapClick.php?FcstType=text&TempBox=1&DewBox=1&ExtraBox=1&WindBox=1&HumidBox=1&SkyBox=1&WeatherBox=1&PoPBox=1&map.x=264&map.y=98&textField1=&textField2=&site=OHX#.VH38JDHF-So

Looks like Ravenwood might be one of the more complete teams we've faced. That should make it a great game. If Maryville has a weakness it might be the secondary. If Ravenwood can get the protection then their big time receiver can exploit the Maryville secondary. However, the Rebels have a defensive backfield that will take advantage of almost any mistake and will look to get interceptions. We get one of those early and it could shake the confidence of the Ravenwood passing attack. Should be a fun game on Saturday. I'm glad the Rebels have made it back to the blue cross bowl.

By the way, what's everyone's favorite Cookeville eatery?

John's Place, Home of the World Famous John Dog! :hungry:

that's a much better forecast!!! hope there ain't much wind-it always seems windy there.  i don't mind the wind when the opponent is punting tho!!

MARIVUL GET YOUR BOY STARZ. I GOT MY RABBITS FOOT AND IM DIALING 1800 CRACKTHATCODE

So that would be: 1-800-272-2584         Extension:  282633

: 1-800-CRA-CKTH                         ATCODE

I'm sure Passive calls that number all the time.