Blue Cross Bowl: Peabody vs Marion County

BigDave1967

A poster said SP had a lot more speed than MC was that true?

With all due respect will the east be stronger next year I am very used to us sending a 2a team and you guys whoop up on them like last 2 years with Aville.I really gotta say TCA Aville huntingdon could have beat MC ,again no disrespect I just see the west stacked in 2a and for sure 1a next year ,remember PHS is 1a !I have to ask cause there is a ton of knowlege on these threads,do you see gold goi g east for a while????

With all due respect will the east be stronger next year I am very used to us sending a 2a team and you guys whoop up on them like last 2 years with Aville.I really gotta say TCA Aville huntingdon could have beat MC ,again no disrespect I just see the west stacked in 2a and for sure 1a next year ,remember PHS is 1a !I have to ask cause there is a ton of knowlege on these threads,do you see gold goi g east for a while????

There will be good teams in 2A in the East in 2015 but nothing like in the West.

I bet they're glad to be leaving UC's district. The radio guys this this would probably be the last time two different classification teams from the same district win State Championships.

Peabody and Union City will both be in 1A Region 7 next season.  Of course it will be the last time two teams from the same district win state titles, that is unless they bring back the Z Plan some day.

Guest hevyrevy1611

I bet they're glad to be leaving UC's district. The radio guys this this would probably be the last time two different classification teams from the same district win State Championships.

I heard one say peabody will be 2A in new system too, but radio guys wrong. In new setup, BOTH champs from this year of 1A & 2A are in same Region, along with Humbolt, Dresden, and others. Region 7 will have 9 teams in all, the two current state champs, plus other good teams. We'll be loaded. But no more 1A and 2A champs from same district, that correct. New playoff system is better. Edited by hevyrevy1611