Blue Cross Bowl: Peabody vs Marion County

BigDave1967

I saw a team last night that deserves to go to Cookeville. And I saw a head coach do exactly what he's paid for. He marshaled his knowledge, his energy, and his passion and transferred to his boys and his staff. He also kept a tight leash on the refs which paid off a time or two. In short I saw a team and a coach earn my respect.

Didn't they score on a busted play to win the game with seven seconds left and no chance of getting another snap off? Not sure what coaching had to do with that!

Marion has guys that can take it the distance at any time, but they like to grind you down and win in the second half.

Well after it has been pointed out to me by an Adamsville fan we have the 3rd best team in the West I must recant my previous prediction. In spite of beating 2 grind your guts out teams in the playoffs, including Adamsville, we have no business on the Championship. I hope we don't embarrass the West.

GIVE ME A BREAK!

Well after it has been pointed out to me by an Adamsville fan we have the 3rd best team in the West I must recant my previous prediction. In spite of beating 2 grind your guts out teams in the playoffs, including Adamsville, we have no business on the Championship. I hope we don't embarrass the West.

GIVE ME A BREAK!

Who is playing in the title game?? You are! The best teams get there.

GIVE ME A BREAK!

Not sure why you quoted me. I never said Trenton couldn't win.