Hampton 2015

dogtruth

Guest Fall101

Lets hope it's His will....Means we're still playing FB and the liberals haven't turned us to soccer haha

Amen! What colleges are looking at CJ? I hope he gets the opportunity to play on the next level. As humbling as he is he sure deserves the chance.

Great article on Coby in the JC Press

http://www.johnsoncitypress.com/Sports/2015/11/30/Jones-sets-the-tone-with-his-attitude.html?ci=stream&lp=5&p=1

I personally don't know him , but listening to others, he is obviously a fine young man. It was great hearing the student section chant his name Fri. night

Edited by HamptonBulldogs1

Guest Fall101

That was a great read! Uknoit you have something to be proud of! I love seeing anybody give credit to the Lord! Cause fellers without him we are nothing but with him we have everything!

I sure hope my son carries himself in this manner when he gets into high school. Uknoit you seem to have done a fine job in raising this young man. We were at practice tonight and a lot of the parents were talking about this young man. I wish Cookeville wasn't such a far ride for you guys. Would love to meet you and Coby and I know a lot of MC fans would as well. Pray for a good report Wednesday.

• Upvote 1

Guest Fall101

I sure hope my son carries himself in this manner when he gets into high school. Uknoit you seem to have done a fine job in raising this young man. We were at practice tonight and a lot of the parents were talking about this young man. I wish Cookeville wasn't such a far ride for you guys. Would love to meet you and Coby and I know a lot of MC fans would as well. Pray for a good report Wednesday.

I have always been taught if you teach them when they are young once they get older they won't depart from it! Uknoit done a great job!

I'm glad that my daughter had the chance to be influenced by his courage, commitment, and leadership. He has meant a lot to her and hopefully she will be a better player because of him. Thanks Coby for being the man that you are and thanks Uknoit2 and Coby's Mom for helping mold that young man into someone that anyone would be proud to say he's mine!!!

Uknoit if you don't mind and don't forget let us know what CJ results are tomorrow! Prayers for good news

Was good news! The MCL and ACL had no tear....MCL had actually pulled away from the bone...6-week recovery but the kid always seems to heal quickly.

Thanks for checking....ftblLVR, thank you also

Also, he's not done growing either...2 more growth spurts...Hope I can feed him

Edited by uknoit2

Was good news! The MCL and ACL had no tear....MCL had actually pulled away from the bone...6-week recovery but the kid always seems to heal quickly.

Thanks for checking....ftblLVR, thank you also

Also, he's not done growing either...2 more growth spurts...Hope I can feed him

Not bad at all in the big scheme of things. Be glad when he returns to the BB court.