3A BlueCross Bowl: Alcoa vs. CPA

AlcoaBasketball

CPA YOU BETTER WATCH OUT If you can believe it Alcoa plays dirtier this year then did last year. They do one thing and they do it well. They were not as good this year as they have been in the past. We imploded !!!!! You can't spot Alcoa 21 points and expect to win. THE STORY LINE IS 5 TURNOVERS.

The story line was the little Irish fellers did not like to get hit!  B)

Someone please explain to me how TSSAA can send a h thKnoxville crew to referee a game between a Chattanooga team and a Knoxville team? And also I ask the crew if they had ever reffered Alcoa team this year and he said 6 of them. I'm not much a complainer of the refs but my god it was awful. I watched the game twice on film. It is amazing a crew can get away with that. Oh yeah that's right they haven't. The officials in the sky box have launched an investigation. I think the jumping over the center on extra point blocking it and no call by the ref at all. The targeting on our widereceiver #1 in the end zone(no call) probably got them too. Go Alcoa

Trixxy, I truly feel sorry for you. Knox refs hate Alcoa and anything else coming out of Blount Co. Why? Blount Co. has it's own official association. Knox County schools feel they do not get a fair shake when playing in Blount Co. Thus, when we go to Knox County to play, they toss the flag on the ground like it is burning a hole in their pocket. Unlike ND, we fight through it and win. Complaining about refs is a sure sign of team that will never make the championship round. Lastly, ND now has an investigation of its own due with the discovery of a ND parent on the Alcoa sideline calling information back to the ND bench. Yes it happened. One of our Coaches caught the guy. He refused to leave and had to be removed. This event was captured by local media and reported. You can call us dirty all you want, but we will never stoop as low as ND did Friday night. This has been my lifetime experience with Catholic schools in competitive sports - integrity and character are not in the curriculum.

Someone please explain to me how TSSAA can send a h thKnoxville crew to referee a game between a Chattanooga team and a Knoxville team? And also I ask the crew if they had ever reffered Alcoa team this year and he said 6 of them. I'm not much a complainer of the refs but my god it was awful. I watched the game twice on film. It is amazing a crew can get away with that. Oh yeah that's right they haven't. The officials in the sky box have launched an investigation. I think the jumping over the center on extra point blocking it and no call by the ref at all. The targeting on our widereceiver #1 in the end zone(no call) probably got them too. Go Alcoa

You lucked out! Knoxville refs HATE...i mean really HATE Blount County Teams, especially Alcoa and Maryville. I really think ND had a lot to do with Knoxville refs being there. Alcoa had a lot worse calls all night. Fact!

Hey; that is some more violent out burst........don't think your name was mentioned, mam.......Booger detects some extreme insecurity and paranoia, mam...........What recruiting post?......

as for the "can't really talk about two good teams without someone whose teams are already playing basketball making no sense"; you need to man up and read some of the infestation that has been posted by your squad in our forums over the past 2, 3 and 4 weeks ago.......now this is prior to you getting issued your forum card; which surprisingly showed up the week of the Alcoa-ND game.........Dismissed

Corner works for Booger as long as you come sit, cut back on the violent outbreaks, and talk some FB  :mrgreen: 

Boogirl! I'm sorry! I must have miss understood you....I'm going to actually loose sleep over my actions on here. You don't have to keep calling me mam I'm not your mamma Miss Walton will do. I must have jump the gun when I said basketball. Who is ND playing at the state Friday? I must have missed something. Thanks for the invite to work for you but I don't do losers! now your not only dismissed but you have became a non factor. GOODBYE!!!! :thumb:

Edited by waltons

CPA will win this one ! Alcoas running back is good but running him 51 times in a game should be called child abuse. I wonder if he could pick up his 3 children when he got home to the town house Alcoas booster rent for him. Go Alcoa

The RB kept asking the coach "give me the ball coach...they can not stop me" True story! He practiced Sunday afternoon not even like he had been hit! Sissy Irish boys trying to stop a man! LOL!

CPA will win this one ! Alcoas running back is good but running him 51 times in a game should be called child abuse. I wonder if he could pick up his 3 children when he got home to the town house Alcoas booster rent for him. Go Alcoa

This the most disgusting thing I have read to date on the T. This post reeks of racism. This young man is a tremendous role model in our community. Your racist humor is quite impressive as you sit behind your keyboard pushing your beer and Cheetos covered belly out if the way to type.

He shook your hand Friday night. Where was your courage then? Never mind. Rhetorical question......

Ah yes. Of course. Goonstriss (or is it Goontress) is much more lady worthy. I should have thought of that.

then Goontress it will be Coach......just tread lightly.....some have complexes and will snap w/out their name being mentioned like some of the Goons; and then there are some you can engage real conversation about FB 

Booger just sayin.... :thumb:

Boogirl! You're just to funny :roflol:  :roflol:  :roflol:

This the most disgusting thing I have read to date on the T. This post reeks of racism. This young man is a tremendous role model in our community. Your racist humor is quite impressive as you sit behind your keyboard pushing your beer and Cheetos covered belly out if the way to type.

He shook your hand Friday night. Where was your courage then? Never mind. Rhetorical question......

I have let the Tyson Family know who he is.

• Upvote 1