Adamsville 2015

cardfan

TCA, some of the AHS players are so fast they will outrun the bus to the games. The imported linemen will be carried to the games by a foreign limo to stick with the theme.

The one thing AHS has not done the past two years is win a championship. That weak little TCA team may need to bring their district titles awards to Adamsville to let them see what it looks like to be a champion.

We'll focus on winning championships, Yall just need to focus on winning a game !

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest AdamsvilleDad26

The last winning season y'all had was 2001 I think so I guess we have been R since then and all the players have migrated to Aville who was not a winning team then either. Y'all better get ready Scott's hill going to come a knockin real soon

The "slide" started when the Cats started worrying and complaining about the success of the Cardinals.  The Cats have too much turmoil and infighting to have any success in any sports.  I have lived in this county my whole life and the animosity coming from Selmer is off the charts, and its all over athletics.  Everything in this county was fine in the 1980's when Selmer was winning in basketball and football in dominant fashion.  However, when the 1990's came into play and we started splitting some games in basketball things began to change.  The Selmer football teams were still hammering us during that time so you didn't hear to much from the Selmer faithful.  Then, the mid-2000's come into play, we start being competitive and winning in football.  You then start hearing recruiting, zoning, and the constant whining.  That's the History lesson plain and simple.

Guest AdamsvilleDad26

Preach brother I played at savannah and mcnairy so I was a riverrat bobcat now my son is a cardinal so I'm covered on all bases

So mac how many championships you boys been winning? The whiners club doesnt count. A team that has never even played in a championship game wants to degrade a team that is continually in the hunt for championships. When you win more than 2-3 games then you can get excited but that aint happening this year either.

Yes Tca won 2 of 3 from us but as i remember from my history lessons you were still watching us play after your season was done.

So mac how many championships you boys been winning? The whiners club doesnt count. A team that has never even played in a championship game wants to degrade a team that is continually in the hunt for championships. When you win more than 2-3 games then you can get excited but that aint happening this year either.

Yes Tca won 2 of 3 from us but as i remember from my history lessons you were still watching us play after your season was done.

Kaaa- POW !!!! Get em Cardfan !

cardfan, I only consider winning championships as the goal. Any school that has a "Travel Ball" team can win. I do not think any school can be truly proud of winning the way your team does it.

When "Where did he come from?" is a well used statement from your own fans that says something about the way your school operates.

No whining from me, just facts.

Most school teams are made up of kids from various areas. Doesn't matter what name is on the school! We are an open county, get over it. Adamsville is no more a travel ball team than Central.

Are you saying MCHS isn't winning because a handful of kids didn't go there? If I was a bobcat I would be offended to know my fans thought that way. You are too busy spreading rumors to support your team. MCHS has plenty of kids with potential, the program has had issues but maybe theyare being fixed. Middle school and high school football are very different. A good middle school player isn't going to be a high school star without the right coaching.

Work with the ones you've got, bring them along. Forget the few that aren't there.

Thats just it there is more talent top to bottom in Mcnairy Central than Adamsville has ever had. You have to get kids out of the halls and buying in to what the Coach is preaching. I have lots of friends that bleed bobcat blue but i can tell you there is a difference in the programs based off of work ethic and determination. I truly hope your Coach can get the buy in from the kids to wanna improve because he has done some good things helping get community support back. The problem is right now the Adamsville program is light years ahead and why would you not want your kid to go to a winning program instead of a losing one?

Also how many county championships has selmer won over the last few years. That is not translating into high school. Why? I can tell you why politics and money supercedes the hardworking full of heart candidates on the field. I watched your spring practices this year. I can tell you the kids still dont believe. Sounded like a church mouse running around. Plus way too many kids doing their own thing instead of engaged in a drill or action. Thats why you are losing not the fact that 3-4 kids chose Adamsville over Mcnairy and most of which had family ties to Adamsville any way. Put that in your pipe and smoke it