Smoky Mtn. Christmas Tournament, Gatlinburg, TN Dec 18-20

firstandgoal

Good luck Warriors! If you win or its close, a couple on here will have excuses. Foul trouble, missed shots, ball had too much air, ....ect...of course they wont be there to see it but they have a freind. So good luck with the respect thing! You already have the respect of fans that know the WC program.

LOL you made me laugh with this post!

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good luck Warriors! If you win or its close, a couple on here will have excuses. Foul trouble, missed shots, ball had too much air, ....ect...of course they wont be there to see it but they have a freind. So good luck with the respect thing! You already have the respect of fans that know the WC program.

thanks bud! we gonna need it. just hope we can keep it close.we are due to lose. as i have said  it will take a good team to beat us and they just might be the team.

Guest AllBlue

thanks bud! we gonna need it. just hope we can keep it close.we are due to lose. as i have said  it will take a good team to beat us and they just might be the team.

You can. You just can't get sucked into that tempo which is easier said then done. I haven't seen WC play this year, but if they have the ball handlers to run the offense after breaking the press they will be in it until the end. If you get lured into the back and forth, Carter wins. Just one man's opinion!

Good competition in gold bracket. Teams were all evenly matched. Several games going into overtime. This should help all teams when they get into their district play again & that is all you can ask for. Be challenged & put into uncomfortable situations. LA went 1 for 3 but if they learn from their mistakes, it was well worth it! Knock down free throws & forget about the imaginary shot clock at the end of the game & they will pull some wins in the close games. Definetly have to commend them on hustle.