Sonic Shootout, Dec. 27-30 Sparta, TN

firstandgoal

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

aint that the truth trebs. we will have to get by a very good glenciff team and yaul have to get by a tough and big mba team. i know yaul want another shot at us so you better win cause i bet my buddy $20 bucks that yaul would beat mba. :mrgreen:

Glencliff isn't a "very good team" as you stated.  They are an average team.  They play hard and are well coached.  Best team Glencliff has had in a few years.  They don't score very well.  If They beat White County, WC is average at best.

Someone from White County please tell me why the Henderson kid doesn't get on the block and post up?  

been wandering the same thing for 3 years. no, we do have some plays were he post up. he does when he has to. would like to see it more cause he is unstoppable down there.  you have to remember he was a guard all his life before he grew to 6'7 so he likes handling the ball and shooting three's.

Teams into the semi-finals:

White County vs Glencliff

and

Lebanon vs MBA

WC vs LHS in the final would be a heck of a rematch!

wow what a game. lebanon led the whole way and by a bunch at times first half. 2nd half lebanon just give it to them. blew it. give credit to mba for coming back. i would like to see white co. play mba so hopefully we will beat glenciff.

wow what a game. lebanon led the whole way and by a bunch at times first half. 2nd half lebanon just give it to them. blew it. give credit to mba for coming back. i would like to see white co. play mba so hopefully we will beat glenciff.

MBA is a quality team so not to take anything away from them but this is a disappointing loss for Lebanon. To have a double digit lead most of the night and just give it away sucks. Lebanon can make some noise is 9aaa this year so hopefully they get back on track in 3rd place game tomorrow and learn their lesson as district play heats up this weekend.

yes white co. got lucky to win this one. give credit to glenciff's coach he had them ready to play plus he wanted to beat us bad. wc trailed the whole game and could not hit a free throw to save there lives most of the game. finally started playing with about 2 mins to go in the game. the refs tried to take it away from wc several times. finished with alot of heart. sometimes you have to just survive and advance. hopefully we will play better against mba. what a game.