WILL DB ever be a legitimate STATE TITLE CONTENDER?

Why doesn't everyone just take a chill pill and get off the back of the DB football program.  Few if any of the players, parents, community, school board, etc...have the stomach to do what it takes to win championships at the highest level and that is ok as very few programs are willing to pay the price.  It's much easier to just talk about winning championships than investing in the mental toughness and sweat equity required to play for a championship most every year. 

A lot of truth in what you say. The people that pull the strings in Kingsport actually thought by building a fancy new field house, new turf, and a huge upgrade to the stadium would make the football team unbeatable. You read this and think I'm joking right? You should of heard some of the comments during the "open house" just before the first home game this year. Truly shocking at the ignorance. There is no hope when you have nitwits like this running the show.

Lol I belive that about some comments! But I do believe once it comes to getting a new staff the facilities would help to get any coach in the country ....the problem is they wont go after a coach "out of kingsport " !!

A lot of truth in what you say. The people that pull the strings in Kingsport actually thought by building a fancy new field house, new turf, and a huge upgrade to the stadium would make the football team unbeatable. You read this and think I'm joking right? You should of heard some of the comments during the "open house" just before the first home game this year. Truly shocking at the ignorance. There is no hope when you have nitwits like this running the show.

Edited by kingindian33

North Carolina would be a great place for you to concentrate on instead of spewing all of your non sense. You sound like a Duke fan to me. Leave the DB problems to the current coach and let him work it out. I bet when he fixes the problems and starts winning games he shouldn't win then you will be praising him. Some people don't know nothing and then some people don't suspect nothing. Which one are you?

Why yes I am a duke fan.Which in case doesn't have anything to do with this topic.But back to the topic.I have enjoyed reading some of the post,and one or two has changed my opinion on the matter,Its a fact CRAP flows downhill..Maybe we give GC the next few season's to see where the program is then..

I'm a Duke basketball fan and that offends me lol Actually Duke fans can generally spell a lot better than this NC DB guy. He sounds more like a early 90s UNLV fan or Miami Hurricanes football fan of the late 80s early 90s :)

Before you go trying to talk smack,I'm a DUKE FAN,Not a part-time one as you appear.You said you was a DUKE BASKETBALL FAN,And that's the folks I hate.IM EVERYTHING DUKE BROTHER,And don't change teams when a new sport season starts. Edited by NORTHCAROLINAmanforDB

Before you go trying to talk smack,I'm a DUKE FAN,Not a part-time one as you appear.You said you was a DUKE BASKETBALL FAN,And that's the folks I hate.IM EVERYTHING DUKE BROTHER,And don't change teams when a new sport season starts.

Haha I have been a Duke fan since I was in 6th grade pal. The Bobby Hurley, Thomas Hill, Grant Hill, Laettner days. I have been to games at Cameron. I am no part timer. Been through the ups and downs (few thankfully) for 23 years. Have been disappointed the past few years losing to teams we shouldn't have in the NCAA tournament in the 1st and 2nd rounds the past few years. I am not a big supporter of the football program I would be lying if I said I was, but basketball is king there. Not even a lot of Duke alumni pull for the football team sadly. I know a lot about Duke history Art Heyman, Johhny Dawkins, all of the great past players.

Haha I have been a Duke fan since I was in 6th grade pal. The Bobby Hurley, Thomas Hill, Grant Hill, Laettner days. I have been to games at Cameron. I am no part timer. Been through the ups and downs (few thankfully) for 23 years. Have been disappointed the past few years losing to teams we shouldn't have in the NCAA tournament in the 1st and 2nd rounds the past few years. I am not a big supporter of the football program I would be lying if I said I was, but basketball is king there. Not even a lot of Duke alumni pull for the football team sadly. I know a lot about Duke history Art Heyman, Johhny Dawkins, all of the great past players.

PART-TIME!!!...😉 IS IT HARD FOR YOU TO KNOW WHICH TEAM GEAR YOURE GOING TO WEAR,IM 1000% SURE you got VT or tennERsee and duke and probably some BAMA GEAR and wear the ones that wins and try to impress everyone with lies.IVE BEEN A FAN FOR YRS,AND THEN WHEN THEY START LOSING U GET OFF DUKES BAND WAGON AND JUMPS ON ANOTHER.BUT HECK,I DONT BLAME YOU FOR JUMPING ON DUKE,CAUSE THE TENNESSEE GIRLS BASKETBALL TEAM IS THE BEST sports team at tennERsee.lol,tell you boys teams to grow a pair..WE R DUKE,

PART-TIME!!!...😉 IS IT HARD FOR YOU TO KNOW WHICH TEAM GEAR YOURE GOING TO WEAR,IM 1000% SURE you got VT or tennERsee and duke and probably some BAMA GEAR and wear the ones that wins and try to impress everyone with lies.IVE BEEN A FAN FOR YRS,AND THEN WHEN THEY START LOSING U GET OFF DUKES BAND WAGON AND JUMPS ON ANOTHER.BUT HECK,I DONT BLAME YOU FOR JUMPING ON DUKE,CAUSE THE TENNESSEE GIRLS BASKETBALL TEAM IS THE BEST sports team at tennERsee.lol,tell you boys teams to grow a pair..WE R DUKE,

Your poor parents. I feel for them.

• 2 weeks later...

Why yes I am a duke fan.Which in case doesn't have anything to do with this topic.But back to the topic.I have enjoyed reading some of the post,and one or two has changed my opinion on the matter,Its a fact CRAP flows downhill..Maybe we give GC the next few season's to see where the program is then..

You haven't been a DB fan long enough. The crap already flowed to the bottom a few years ago. His time should be up but it never will be. Find something else to do on Friday nights. After 15 years of cheering, I'm over it.