WILL DB ever be a legitimate STATE TITLE CONTENDER?

To answer the topic question ....yes they will !! two down years ..yes "two" and all the bull crap like carter is better than clark , db is never going to win a title and etc. ! Clark can do it at DB and he already started fixing the issues "one big one" already this off-season !! Clark still turns 5 or 6 win teams into 8 or 9 win teams even with staff problems injuries etc.!!!

33, are you predicting that clark beats carter on 10/30/2015?    The game will be at DB next year, right?

I guess all the GC followers have decided not to comment on this topic any longer,I would like to apologize to all of you that cried you're. selves asleep cause someone came out and told what really needs to be done at DB for them to be a REAL CONTENDER in the state of tennERsee.Cause as some of you have posted,You're content with what y'all have and now playing to be 2nd best in NE TENN cause CARTER has figured GC out.Then I guess the topic is over.It's just ashame the kids are the ones that are paying for it.

North Carolina would be a great place for you to concentrate on instead of spewing all of your non sense. You sound like a Duke fan to me. Leave the DB problems to the current coach and let him work it out. I bet when he fixes the problems and starts winning games he shouldn't win then you will be praising him. Some people don't know nothing and then some people don't suspect nothing. Which one are you?

North Carolina would be a great place for you to concentrate on instead of spewing all of your non sense. You sound like a Duke fan to me. Leave the DB problems to the current coach and let him work it out. I bet when he fixes the problems and starts winning games he shouldn't win then you will be praising him. Some people don't know nothing and then some people don't suspect nothing. Which one are you?

I'm a Duke basketball fan and that offends me lol Actually Duke fans can generally spell a lot better than this NC DB guy. He sounds more like a early 90s UNLV fan or Miami Hurricanes football fan of the late 80s early 90s :)

Your correct but "just remember"what DB was supposed to be this year "down"...it clearly showed , escaping games !! The record would have been as bad as the previous season but the competition was weaker this year!! The kids DB started played their tales off to win the games they won

Carter also beat DB back to back 49-35 and 41-6, but you're right about that Murville game, it was a shellacking

Edited by kingindian33

Why doesn't everyone just take a chill pill and get off the back of the DB football program.  Few if any of the players, parents, community, school board, etc...have the stomach to do what it takes to win championships at the highest level and that is ok as very few programs are willing to pay the price.  It's much easier to just talk about winning championships than investing in the mental toughness and sweat equity required to play for a championship most every year. 

You got one ?

Why doesn't everyone just take a chill pill and get off the back of the DB football program. Few if any of the players, parents, community, school board, etc...have the stomach to do what it takes to win championships at the highest level and that is ok as very few programs are willing to pay the price. It's much easier to just talk about winning championships than investing in the mental toughness and sweat equity required to play for a championship most every year.