PEABODY 2015

BLACKFRIDAY

Guest hevyrevy1611

The other day I met a player for Trenton, and his grandad, who were up here in Dresden. Had a great conversation, and if all the Peabody players have same attitude as this fine young man, they may repeat as state champs, first 2A, then 1A. When Dresden plays Peabody I will be calling this senior player the fun nickname I gave him after our lil meeting up here. (They'll know! haha) :) .. plus, I today met the mother of TWO NFL players, both of whom played for Trenton's recent coach Wood back when he was at S.Panola, and these guys both went to Ole Miss as well. Got her autograph.. mother of #77, John Jerry w/ NY Giants, and #94 Peria Jerry w/ Atlanta Falcons (now retired). She said yeah, both her sons got there genetic greatness from her.. she was the star athlete back in her day.. "great at everything" she said. lol.. GREAT lady Mrs. 'Nitta' Jerry, had a nice time talking! 

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let me ask you Peabody people a question. Is that Malone boy going to play in the SEC? He is a real fast boy. How far can he throw a hail merry? Those SEC passers can throw it about 70 yards. You think im joking but im not.

His height might be a problem in the SEC. Not sure but I guess he us about 5-10 to 5-11

Edited by PKB74

Let me ask you Peabody people a question. Is that Malone boy going to play in the SEC? He is a real fast boy. How far can he throw a hail merry? Those SEC passers can throw it about 70 yards. You think im joking but im not.

From a UC fan. Don't know if he's SEC material or not, but I've see him play against us in 3 different sports. He may be the best all around athlete in northwest Tn.

Is Peabody the favorite this year in 1A or will the coach change hinder them?

I think Peabody is definitely the favorite but Union City is going to be really tough and could win it again. Don't count Dresden and Huntingdon out. Those will be 4 of the top 6 in the state. Nashville Christian will also be in the hunt.

I think Peabody is definitely the favorite but Union City is going to be really tough and could win it again. Don't count Dresden and Huntingdon out. Those will be 4 of the top 6 in the state. Nashville Christian will also be in the hunt.

I agree with Intense on this post (doesn't happen very often, lol). So, could Nashville Christian and Huntingdon meet up it the quarters? That could be a heck of a ballgame right there!! Then most likely UC and Trenton which would be another battle royale. Going to be a good year of football in the west half of the state.

I agree with Intense on this post (doesn't happen very often, lol). So, could Nashville Christian and Huntingdon meet up it the quarters? That could be a heck of a ballgame right there!! Then most likely UC and Trenton which would be another battle royale. Going to be a good year of football in the west half of the state.

I think NCS would want some serious revenge for that beat down that Huntingdung put on them in the semis a few years ago.