Region 6 5A: 2015 (9AAA & 12 AAA)

TheRealTruth

Different enough to make a difference, do we have a Mason? No.

Demographics matter even though people think it's a sensitive subject.

Not many people have a Mason. No one had a Hurd but Beech a few years ago. A Josh Malone is extremely hard to come by. Gallatin would love to have quite a few of those MJ kids, white or black even hispanic if they can play. MJ has been fast and athletic, just not this year.

I think it's pretty clear that Williams isn't going to be winning any championships at Gallatin. He's currently at .500 since his start as HC if my math is correct. Here's my question... What would Crabtree and Hatfield have done with this very same roster? I think it's a valid question, seeing as they are the competition every year. This is a very unimaginative staff, and I think that has shown with how teams have been scheming us as of late. The biggest question of all, however, is how much does the administration care? Does the principal, AD, QB club, etc have a desire to win championships? Recent history has said no...

I think it's pretty clear that Williams isn't going to be winning any championships at Gallatin. He's currently at .500 since his start as HC if my math is correct. Here's my question... What would Crabtree and Hatfield have done with this very same roster? I think it's a valid question, seeing as they are the competition every year. This is a very unimaginative staff, and I think that has shown with how teams have been scheming us as of late. The biggest question of all, however, is how much does the administration care? Does the principal, AD, QB club, etc have a desire to win championships? Recent history has said no...

Well, I believe Hatfield would be winning, as that is all he does. As far as Crabtree, personally I think he is overrated. He wins when his talent is better than the other teams. If not, he is average. Plus he has the personality of a fence post. I don't think he would go over well with the boosters in Gallatin. JMO.

Well, I believe Hatfield would be winning, as that is all he does. As far as Crabtree, personally I think he is overrated. He wins when his talent is better than the other teams. If not, he is average. Plus he has the personality of a fence post. I don't think he would go over well with the boosters in Gallatin. JMO.

Winningest coaches at Beech and Hendersonville in their history.

While I totally agree with your assessment of Coach Hatfield, I respectfully disagree with your assessment of Coach Crabtree.  He won the state in 2009 with one college player on his team, a qb that has gone on to have a nice career in the OVC.  Over the last 5 years, he and Hatfield have the exact same record, 42-18.  2012 was the only year that he had better talent than both Hendersonville and Gallatin, and nearly all of that advantage was in #18.  Head to head Hat vs Crab is 6-6.  Since 05 when Crabtree came to Beech, they have had 1 losing season (06) while Hendersonville has had 3.  If I were starting a high school football program today, I would gladly take either one of these men to be my coach.