Region 6 5A: 2015 (9AAA & 12 AAA)

TheRealTruth

I see a'lot of post on here but Hendersonville has way more talent than people on this board no about they probably have one of the best sophmores in the state that no one knows about because he was hurt last year. His brother was the starting QB for Pearl Cohn for 2years but the kid is the real deal and i think he is going to sneak up on a lot of people he played with Carter, and Harris in middle school on a team that was loaded and he was the only 7th grader that started he moved to Hendersonville in the 8th grade.

I see a'lot of post on here but Hendersonville has way more talent than people on this board no about they probably have one of the best sophmores in the state that no one knows about because he was hurt last year. His brother was the starting QB for Pearl Cohn for 2years but the kid is the real deal and i think he is going to sneak up on a lot of people he played with Carter, and Harris in middle school on a team that was loaded and he was the only 7th grader that started he moved to Hendersonville in the 8th grade.

Completely agree. If anyone watched the black and gold game he scored his second run, i think it was an 70 or 80 yarder, outrunning carter. High expectations for this young man.

Just worried about getting better tomorrow. We have a long way to go in a lot of areas to be the team we want to be. Still a lot of question marks and a lot of tough teams to play. The injury bug has bitten us already with everything from a broken hand to sprained ankles. Will have a fair number that will not play tomorrow against Antioch. Kisler, I will you a summary on them after the scrimmage. Good luck tonight with SC.

What is his name?

I would disagree with the statement "the kids know" who a starter should be. I have a lot of faith and confidence in this coaching staff that I have followed since the late 90's playing the kids on Friday night that have earned that right in practice. The cool thing is that we get an opportunity today for every player to get better and next Monday regardless of how we do today we get that same opportunity. In our playoff run in 2013 we beat 3 teams in a row that had much more potential than we did. I expect our guys to be humble and be hungry every day and work to get better. Hillsboro has a loaded roster of college prospects and has performed very well in the 7 on 7 tournaments, Beech has 2 RB's who gained over 2600 yds last year back, Gallatin has one of the best players around in Jordan Mason. Henry County, Rhea County, Ooltewah, Knox West, independence, and Lavergne all have loaded rosters and are striving to get to Cookeville. I am excited about our opportunities this year but understand that potential and $3 will get you a small coffee at a local national coffee chain and not much more. Need solid senior leadership, a willingness to be coached, and to take it one day at a time.

I would disagree with the statement "the kids know" who a starter should be. I have a lot of faith and confidence in this coaching staff that I have followed since the late 90's playing the kids on Friday night that have earned that right in practice. The cool thing is that we get an opportunity today for every player to get better and next Monday regardless of how we do today we get that same opportunity. In our playoff run in 2013 we beat 3 teams in a row that had much more potential than we did. I expect our guys to be humble and be hungry every day and work to get better. Hillsboro has a loaded roster of college prospects and has performed very well in the 7 on 7 tournaments, Beech has 2 RB's who gained over 2600 yds last year back, Gallatin has one of the best players around in Jordan Mason. Henry County, Rhea County, Ooltewah, Knox West, independence, and Lavergne all have loaded rosters and are striving to get to Cookeville. I am excited about our opportunities this year but understand that potential and $3 will get you a small coffee at a local national coffee chain and not much more. Need solid senior leadership, a willingness to be coached, and to take it one day at a time.

I think overall this region is going to be very competitive. Several really good teams and a few unknowns. I feel that Hendersonville will be right in the thick of the region championship race.

Just worried about getting better tomorrow. We have a long way to go in a lot of areas to be the team we want to be. Still a lot of question marks and a lot of tough teams to play. The injury bug has bitten us already with everything from a broken hand to sprained ankles. Will have a fair number that will not play tomorrow against Antioch. Kisler, I will you a summary on them after the scrimmage. Good luck tonight with SC.

Thanks Mondo; I look forward to hearing how Hville does. I wont be at MJ scrimmage; but am interested to hear how they do.