Region 6 5A: 2015 (9AAA & 12 AAA)

TheRealTruth

Talkd to Bison playerz today after romp on bears. sc Bison are loaded, will win distric. wave ast coac/pvt eye wil get xtra cash. turnd in commando and severe county. Bison playerz told not to tlk to stranger, mite be wave coac. whose next team for wave to turn in?

Don't know what scrimmaged you watched. If you watched the first series alone with the 1's you would switch your statement. 2 3 and outs and a fumble in a 10 play series would be considered a romp but not by bison. MJ drove the length of the field in there 10 plays.

Not overly impressed with Beech. Played Brentwood fairly evenly. Hard to tell who "won". Beech's D did look to be a bit improved from last year. Had a few DL's that made plays, something that rarely happened last year. Napper tweaked an ankle early and didn't play much. Should be fine.

Joejuan williams has been denied eligability to play the 2015 season.

I don't know everything about this situation but I have a question.  How can a public school family move six miles, the son (SR.) is eligible at the new school and the daughter (Soph) stays at the previous school and is eligible?  So it's all about playing the system, right?

I don't know everything about this situation but I have a question. How can a public school family move six miles, the son (SR.) is eligible at the new school and the daughter (Soph) stays at the previous school and is eligible? So it's all about playing the system, right?

According to the Tennessean a decision has not been made as of yet. So who knows?