Region 6 5A: 2015 (9AAA & 12 AAA)

TheRealTruth

FWIW:

Never really heard of Sonny Moore, but apparently he ranks high school football teams.  Here are his predictions for 6-5A:

1.Hendersonville

2.Hillsboro

3.Station Camp

4.Beech

5.Gallatin

6.Cane Ridge

7.Hunters Lane

8.Glencliff

Might not be too far off. His 5A state rankings are as follows:

1.Knox West

2.Hendersonville

3.Henry Co

4.Sevier Co

5.Rhea Co

6.Independence

7.Ooltewah

8.Oak Ridge

9.Hillsboro

10.South Doyle

Edited by tandem

Beech Gallatin & Hendersonville all finish above Hillsboro before it's over I think. The Burros may be getting a lot of unnecessary hype this year. Have to see how that plays out as well.

I'd be willing to make a good wager that won't happen.. I hope you truly believe this. Hillsboro can play. Good thing it all plays out on the field and not on the coachT boards

Hendersonville beats Antioch 5-2 scores. Gallatin 1's vs Shelbyville 1's 2-2 Shelbyville gets the upper hand in JV 1-0.

Hard pressed to see a better QB than 3 year starter for Shelbyville. The runningback was also very explosive. Shelbyville had some big plays while Gallatin was very methodical. Gallatin had 2 more trips into the red zone but no points. Both teams had a good workout. Very pleased with the effort and what I saw for a first scrimmage. Just have to continue to build and gain depth. We had a few starters out too which is encouraging for the younger guys to step up. Both teams had their share of dumb penalties. Each had one turnover. To hold an explosive squad to just 2 scores with the 1's is a huge positive in my book. No injuries to either side. Shelbyville and Hardy run a class program.

Hville 5-2 over Antioch. TD's by Carver 2 yd run, Carter 2 yd run, Hughes 70 yd run, Burton 11 yd pass from Coker, Dalton 8 yd pass from Coker. Ones gave up 1 TD and for the most part played well basically rotating 2 units most of the scrimmage. Need to clean up the mistakes as we had a ton of penalties. Back to work Monday to get better and hopefully get some of the injured who did not play today back. Definitely a different Antioch team as they very hard for Coach Hall. QB is a good player along with WR #22. Ran the spread for the most part with a little I mixed in.

Hville 5-2 over Antioch. TD's by Carver 2 yd run, Carter 2 yd run, Hughes 70 yd run, Burton 11 yd pass from Coker, Dalton 8 yd pass from Coker. Ones gave up 1 TD and for the most part played well basically rotating 2 units most of the scrimmage. Need to clean up the mistakes as we had a ton of penalties. Back to work Monday to get better and hopefully get some of the injured who did not play today back. Definitely a different Antioch team as they played very hard for Coach Hall. QB is a good player along with WR #22. Ran the spread for the most part with a little I mixed in.

Hendersonville beats Antioch 5-2 scores. Gallatin 1's vs Shelbyville 1's 2-2 Shelbyville gets the upper hand in JV 1-0.

Hard pressed to see a better QB than 3 year starter for Shelbyville. The runningback was also very explosive. Shelbyville had some big plays while Gallatin was very methodical. Gallatin had 2 more trips into the red zone but no points. Both teams had a good workout. Very pleased with the effort and what I saw for a first scrimmage. Just have to continue to build and gain depth. We had a few starters out too which is encouraging for the younger guys to step up. Both teams had their share of dumb penalties. Each had one turnover. To hold an explosive squad to just 2 scores with the 1's is a huge positive in my book. No injuries to either side. Shelbyville and Hardy run a class program.

Shelbyville qb is a good one..plenty of experience

Cane Ridge 1's 5 Columbia Central 1's 1.. Cane Ridge 2's plus Freshman 2 Columbia2's o..I see a lot of talk about Gallatin, Hendersonville and Others..Let me say I watched Them kids from Cane Ridge come down here and take it to Columbia last night..They have play makers all over the field on offense. 2 great backs that or smooth and explosive. 5 WR's that will score in a blink of an eye. The Defense is very fast and get to the ball and when they got there it was with licks passed around. They had a few mistakes but by far they will be the most athletic team in the region by far. My understanding they have a new staff and they looked well coached and disciplined..