Region 6 5A: 2015 (9AAA & 12 AAA)

TheRealTruth

Hey mondo I haven't been to a Hendersonville game in a few years. How well do y'all travel. What kind of numbers are we looking at.

We travel very well. In our playoff run in 2013 we out out drew the home team in our 3 road games, Arlington, Station Camp, Indy. Looking forward to going to Siegel and Hillsboro as we have not been to either place. Already have restaurants picked out.

Mondo do you know what weapons the freshman have? Would like to see another undefeated season.

Just based on the records of the 2 middle schools from last year should be pretty good. Hawkins was undefeated and I believe Ellis was 4-4. Really good RB from Hawkins named Kincaid and some good sized kids up front. I have watched a little bit of practice. I expect D to be good and O might be a work in progress. Tough schedule this year as they have added Siegel and Blackman.

I have heard that where the kid moved that he would actually be zoned to Beech.  Sounds like a big mess.  No wonder the paperwork isn't done.

bruno, u flunkked jografee. he lives next to SC and will play for Bison. I hav paper workk in my hand, will turn in after I eat winsday. he plays QB right? bison wil dominate distric.

The first scrimmages are done. Teams are working towards getting ready for season. Anyone want to predict this region. Murphy Has the top 4 as this.

Hendersonville

Hillsboro

Beech

Gallatin

I see the top 3 in a dog fight and can finish in any order. Also with Gallatin, station camp, cane ridge in dog fight also for the 4th spot and can finish any order.

I would switch Beech and Hillsboro.

Hville outscores NE 29-13 in the varsity section and 14-0 in the freshman section. Varsity scored on its first 4 possessions and then emptied the bench. TD runs by Towe from 55 yds, Carter from 18 yds, Hoosier from 3 yds and a 10 yd Coker TD pass. D gave up no first downs in the first 4 possessions then after the mass substitutions NE scored on a fumble return and then about a 30 TD run. Back to work Monday to get better, hopefully some of the 5 or 6 that did not play due to injuries will be back. Final scrimmage at White House Tuesday late afternoon and then jamboree against Springfield at East Robertson Friday night.