Trousdale County 2015

Brad Evans graduates.

Bradley will be greatly missed on offense as well as at the linebacker spot. However, The Oline and Dylan Todd return for the most part. Bailey Kirk which spelled Evans while out with injury should show out his senior year. The Eagles also have some other offensive power that wasn't show cased because they were young like Hunter Crowson. Brandon Green can run the ball as well. I feel Westmoreland will do just fine next season. This team has potential to go all the way to the State in my opinion. Of course injuries are important. Edited by Mr. Postman1

Bradley will be greatly missed on offense as well as at the linebacker spot. However, The Oline and Dylan Todd return for the most part. Bailey Kirk which spelled Evans while out with injury should show out his senior year. The Eagles also have some other offensive power that wasn't show cased because they were young like Hunter Crowson. Brandon Green can run the ball as well. I feel Westmoreland will do just fine next season. This team has potential to go all the way to the State in my opinion. Of course injuries are important.

I say TC finishes 9-1. With a loss to either Upperman or Westmoreland but not both. TC. Won't loses to Macon two years in a row, don't think they ever have. Besides, Upperman and Westmoreland should both be better than MC. Trousdale will cruise through region play.

I say TC finishes 9-1. With a loss to either Upperman or Westmoreland but not both. TC. Won't loses to Macon two years in a row, don't think they ever have. Besides, Upperman and Westmoreland should both be better than MC. Trousdale will cruise through region play.

There is no chance Trousdale will lose to Macon in 2015. They aren't on their schedule.

I doubt TC will beat Nashville Christian or Westy. They won't have any trouble with the U.

I doubt TC will beat Nashville Christian or Westy. They won't have any trouble with the U.

NAshville Christain won't be as good as they were last year, close but not as good. TC has a strong soph and Jr class. I think they handle them. I put Westy and UH about on par with each other. Both have good coaching. Both have running backs coming back as seniors who have gained over 1400 yards in a season before. Both will have very good LB's on defense. Westy always has a undersize but good OL/DL. UH brings back entire DL, 4 on OL with starting exp. Westy might have a slight edge on UH in top 10-12 players, but with UH dressing probably 90+ next season, 44 jr and sr's...UH will have the edge in depth. Westy will play 80% both ways, UH maybe 20%. TC plays about 95% both ways. I will stick with 9-1.

In my opinion there is no way that trousdale is as good as this year. Maybe they are though, I just can't see it with the loss of Harper. He had 95% of the yards against mc in our playoff game and he played wr and qb as well as rb. Good luck to the jackets in 2015! Gonna miss the playoff match ups of the last three years.

Edited by TheTruthPrevails

In my opinion there is no way that trousdale is as good as this year. Maybe they are though, I just can't see it with the loss of Harper. He had 95% of the yards against mc in our playoff game and he played wr and qb as well as rb. Good luck to the jackets in 2015! Gonna miss the playoff match ups of the last three years.

Sure you are. You're glad to cast them off to us in 1A. LMBO

• 1 month later...