MARYVILLE 2015

PassiveAggressive

Speekin ov lips.....Att tha reeqwest ov OR2.....Tha Mairvul-Alcoee-Blunt Cowntee-East Tinn Liar's Clubb weal bee meetin att Are Jay's Quartyard @1230 hrs Fridee.....Sprang (Wintur) Practuss and tha Battull Royal att LA laist Fridee nite weal bee tha subjicts fer disscusshun....... :popcorneater:

photo.jpg

The boss will be pleased.  We can get a private room so other folks won't hear all the lies!

Edited by OldRebel2

Speekin ov lips.....Att tha reeqwest ov OR2.....Tha Mairvul-Alcoee-Blunt Cowntee-East Tinn Liar's Clubb weal bee meetin att Are Jay's Quartyard @1230 hrs Fridee.....Sprang (Wintur) Practuss and tha Battull Royal att LA laist Fridee nite weal bee tha subjicts fer disscusshun....... :popcorneater:

photo.jpg

Daniel LaRusso

Daniel LaRusso

Daniel LaRusso

Daniel LaRusso

Daniel LaRusso

Daniel LaRusso

• Upvote 1

In between some of the lies, try to discuss why spring practice is so early this year. Could be wrong, but I thought murvil historically had spring practice much later. :popcorneater:

One more thing, try to discuss some truths about the new baseball facilities. I hear only half of it was being "turfed". Tough to be world class with that situation. How much more does c-reb need to donate to get fake stuff in the outfield?

Edited by strongx

In between some of the lies, try to discuss why spring practice is so early this year. Could be wrong, but I thought murvil historically had spring practice much later. :popcorneater:

Mr. X I was told the reason we are starting early is because this is the first time in a few years our starting QB isn't playing hoops. A parent of a former player told me when his sons were playing they always started this early.

Mr. X I was told the reason we are starting early is because this is the first time in a few years our starting QB isn't playing hoops. A parent of a former player told me when his sons were playing they always started this early.

When my oldest was there (2005-2008), he never attended a spring practice because he was always playing basketball.  Spring was always early until the last few years.  RW87 is correct.  I believe it was hard to have an early spring practice when Robinette, Myers, Garrett, Vaught, etc all played basketball.  Maybe fewer are playing basketball than baseball this year.

One more thing, try to discuss some truths about the new baseball facilities. I hear only half of it was being "turfed". Tough to be world class with that situation. How much more does c-reb need to donate to get fake stuff in the outfield?

Baseball field: I think it boils down to money.  The football field is being paid for from advertising and private donations outside school's funds over a period of years (although the school paid for it up front).  I speculate that it may be harder to generate the same amount of funds and donations for baseball. 

Edited by OldRebel2

Baseball field: I think it boils down to money. The football field is being paid for from advertising and private donations outside school's funds over a period of years (although the school paid for it up front). I speculate that it may be harder to generate the same amount of funds and donations for baseball.

This is from a few years back but it is an interesting read on Title IX and facilities.

http://usatoday30.usatoday.com/sports/preps/stories/2002-06-13-cover-titleix.htm

Edited by Red Rebels

sx eye thaink rw87 iz rite agin on wintur Sprang practuss......Pluss hit down't git two muddy on GQ's rugg..... B)

Which haif ere thay gonna putt a rugg on....rite orr leff feeled.....???......Eye'll garr-untee ewe'uns one thang, cR and me cood grow grass on hitt all if'un thay wood tern us loose....Eye hepped momma's diddy, Pap, kleen hiz barn feedway out Saturdee and thait wuz sum of tha best lookin' fertyliezer eye've evur seed..... ^_^

Edited by STARSNBARS

This is from a few years back but it is an interesting read on Title IX and facilities.

http://usatoday30.usatoday.com/sports/preps/stories/2002-06-13-cover-titleix.htm

Yep. Very interesting for sure. Didn't realize IX also applied to booster club $$. Looking at our football field, jumbotron, next-level coaching staff, and proposed world class baseball facility, IX must not extend to private donations.

With the price of beef these days, c-reb could sell a half dozen of his herd and put that rug down everywhere.