MARYVILLE 2015

PassiveAggressive

Was that at the old Armory on Olympia Hill?

I thought I saw Ronnie Garvin in the background.

RR and JL.......Thair wuz onlee one mastur ov tha "cage match" on Perm Hill.....Tha Grait Ron Wright....(bow yorns heads).....Pitchered beelow Ron showin' tha bloody Don Carson whut "peanut butter" rilly tastes like..... :popcorneater:

File0013-1.jpg

Edited by STARSNBARS

RR and JL.......Thair wuz onlee one mastur ov tha "cage match" on Perm Hill.....Tha Grait Ron Wright....(bow yorns heads).....Pitchered beelow Ron showin' tha bloody Don Carson whut "peanut butter" rilly tastes like..... :popcorneater:

File0013-1.jpg

yeah but you gotta be careful because that coal miner's glove on Carson's right hand was loaded with some type of foreign object.  Of course, Ron would then stomp that right foot a few times, thus "loading his boot."

yeah but you gotta be careful because that coal miner's glove on Carson's right hand was loaded with some type of foreign object.  Of course, Ron would then stomp that right foot a few times, thus "loading his boot."

Gov-Man eye've even seed tham othur rasslers try two throw othur furrin' objicts intwo tha rang agin Ron and he wood haiv two dig deep two deefind hiz self......Yep....saw ole Ron one nite pull his dentull bridge out ov his mouth two deel wif thes.... "yellow-bellied cowards" and rake hit acrost thair I's.......... :popcorneater:

Edited by STARSNBARS

Gov-Man eye've even seed tham othur rasslers try two throw othur furrin' objicts intwo tha rang agin Ron and he wood haiv two dig deep two deefind hiz self......Yep....saw ole Ron one nite pull his dentull bridge out ov his mouth two deel wif thes.... "yellow-bellied cowards" and rake hit acrost thair I's.......... :popcorneater:

Most shocking I ever saw as a 10 year old kid .. It was a nice Saturday riding my bike up and down Sharps Ridge around old Channel 26 tower and down the ridge .. at the stop sign at bottom a car pulled up and sitting in the back seat was Whitey Caldwell and Ron Wright .. it blew my mind how could these 2 ever sit in the same car .. bitter enemies .. I had to run home and tell grandma .. that was her favorite show ..wrestling .. she thought I was mistaken .. she said no way ..LOL 

Well, Ron nor Don could never pull off the "Crane Kick."

Only one man has ever done that and he was the luckiest SOB in Orange County.

Then he hobbles off the stage and leaves with that fat girl. ....

Crane Kick.....what IS that even????

JL perhaps a littull time att Mr.200mph's shop doin' tha "Wacks on...Wacks oft" mite hep yee..... :popcorneater:

Most shocking I ever saw as a 10 year old kid .. It was a nice Saturday riding my bike up and down Sharps Ridge around old Channel 26 tower and down the ridge .. at the stop sign at bottom a car pulled up and sitting in the back seat was Whitey Caldwell and Ron Wright .. it blew my mind how could these 2 ever sit in the same car .. bitter enemies .. I had to run home and tell grandma .. that was her favorite show ..wrestling .. she thought I was mistaken .. she said no way ..LOL 

Yes Tad.....grandma wuz rite....Ewe whur misstaiken.... :popcorneater: