Alcoa Tornadoes 2015

AlcoaBasketball

That's not what people say... And it makes a lot sense when you consider how you're always dogging Fulton. Seriously, you even said earlier that you put in an application to do the announcing job for the Falcons... Falcons said no, you had to start hating. It's really okay bro...

What's it to you?! He is doing a fantastic job!

BTW.........I can not stand the black buzzards also. Please stalk me.......and see who's world gets rocked! 

What's it to you?! He is doing a fantastic job!

BTW.........I can not stand the black buzzards also. Please stalk me.......and see who's world

gets rocked!

I just hate fakes man. Like, talking about stuff that happened in 06 or against BJ Coleman like you were there. You're not an Alcoa guy, never gonna be one either. There's the Goon Squad, who I really like, and then the guy playin the part of the fool... And that's you AB. BC, got a lot of respect for you and your partisan outlook on the Naders. It's refreshing compared to "well why didn't you play us in 94" boy...

He's already had two tough jobs at Smith County and Riverdale and turned them around fairly quickly.

good timing at Riverdale with four less schools than they has now, open zones, and the unlimited ability to bring talent in from the outside. I know i was there for the start of it. At Smith, he done fabulous but couldnt get past simi's playing with only the kids getting off the bus.

I just hate fakes man. Like, talking about stuff that happened in 06 or against BJ Coleman like you were there. You're not an Alcoa guy, never gonna be one either. There's the Goon Squad, who I really like, and then the guy playin the part of the fool... And that's you AB. BC, got a lot of respect for you and your partisan outlook on the Naders. It's refreshing compared to "well why didn't you play us in 94" boy...

Cut him some slack. He love football like the rest of us and just wants to be part of something. He really does a great job and the Goons got his back. 

If any one person is responsible for the hate Alcoa has of Fulton on coacht its the big crybaby tadvols. I would always stay the second day of the championships and pull for Fulton and Maryville. There was no hate. Alcoa and Fulton has played a lot of two game series. But in 2013 the series ended. Everyone has a reason. I for one wish they continued the series. Did not happen. But to whine and cry and call Alcoa scared was pure BS! Those players would have played them in a heartbeat! It was plain dumb politics. No reason to continually try a belittle a Community and program because you "think" it would be a beatdown.  The game in 2013 and 2014 did not happen get over it. Let the games that DID happen speak for themselves.............Alcoa always settled the game and the bragging rights on the field. The 2006 Fulton/Alcoa game was one of the best game I ever watched............even thou Alcoa lost by 3...

good timing at Riverdale with four less schools than they has now, open zones, and the unlimited ability to bring talent in from the outside. I know i was there for the start of it. At Smith, he done fabulous but couldnt get past simi's playing with only the kids getting off the bus.

Spit it out! What are you trying to insinuate?  

Gary Rankin has been blessed with talent at Alcoa and Riverdale. That is a fact. But! I have seen a difference in Alcoa since he has been there. Since Rankin has been at Alcoa the Tornadoes have been a very physical football team. I See a lot of big strong kids on Alcoas teams now.

True. And GQ has been blessed to have the best feeder programs and coaching staff, whereas everywhere else politics and egos seem to get in the way of feeder programs. Two great coaches, two opposite coaching styles. ðŸ‘

Cut him some slack. He love football like the rest of us and just wants to be part of something. He really does a great job and the Goons got his back. 

If any one person is responsible for the hate Alcoa has of Fulton on coacht its the big crybaby tadvols. I would always stay the second day of the championships and pull for Fulton and Maryville. There was no hate. Alcoa and Fulton has played a lot of two game series. But in 2013 the series ended. Everyone has a reason. I for one wish they continued the series. Did not happen. But to whine and cry and call Alcoa scared was pure BS! Those players would have played them in a heartbeat! It was plain dumb politics. No reason to continually try a belittle a Community and program because you "think" it would be a beatdown.  The game in 2013 and 2014 did not happen get over it. Let the games that DID happen speak for themselves.............Alcoa always settled the game and the bragging rights on the field. The 2006 Fulton/Alcoa game was one of the best game I ever watched............even thou Alcoa lost by 3...

BC and I don't always agree on everything (one big thing in particular that we don't agree on), but what he said about Fulton was spot on. It eats at them that they didn't get a shot at us and that they're maybe 2-10 forever against the F5.

And hanging with the Goon Squad has been one of the better high school football experiences I've ever had. Alcoa is a special place, so I've embraced it and its proud history and tradition.

Haters gonna hate. Gunters' obsession with me is just flat out creepy. LOL!!

Spit it out! What are you trying to insinuate?

Not trying to insinuate anything. Its Known to be fact that having an open zoned school system, or pay a small fee to attend, in or close to larger cities like Knoxville or Nashville is a huge advantage. Its hard to judge how good a coach someone is comparing them to coaches with less advantages. Apples to oranges.