Vote for John McGraw Scouting Player of the Year

Alijah

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Pretty senseless poll.  #1.  Too many people.....I suggest narrowing it to 10 players or make it by classification  #2.  Riverdale has 4 players that score 10+ppg including one that leads 7-AAA in scoring and is a 4 star athlete....yet they have not one player on your POY poll.  7-AAA is a whole other animal in itself, and shouldn't even be in comparison to the districts your other players you are pitching are in.  Being a top player in that district is like playing in college.  Other schools have 3+ players on your POY poll including players that are not knocking it down on their numbers.  Your poll is very biased.  Your dislike of Riverdale is very obvious by your snub.

Edited by WarriorFan

This is for Player of the Year....not one nomination for Riverdale from McGraw

I understand your frustration. Obviously Riverdale is a fine team. But there is over 300 teams in tennessee. This poll for player of the year includes Kentucky as well I believe. That's a tremendous amount of players. I wouldn't take it too personally that they did not receive a nomination.

You have Kelci Marosites, but not twin Kayla.  Kayla should be a AA finalist for Miss Basketball in Tennessee.

Perfect example to support lack of legitimacy for both the team poll and the POY (i.e. apparently doesn't know the prospects very well).  Both twins are great players, but Kayla would have to be considered the best overall prospect.

Perfect example to support lack of legitimacy for both the team poll and the POY (i.e. apparently doesn't know the prospects very well).  Both twins are great players, but Kayla would have to be considered the best overall prospect.

Actually I know the twins personally very well...I mixed up which was the better of the 2.  Relax.