Tennessee's next O.C. is right under their nose in Maryville.

BarneySox2007

I did not compare them. I just brought up Scott Meadows because he was happy at WB and left because he got a job making alot more money. I think almost anyone would do the same thing, including Quarles. The fact of the matter is Quarles has stayed at maryville all of these years for a reason and it ain't just because he loves the community... Sure he may love it but he would leave if someone was offering more money than what he is making now. So it is just common sense that Maryville City Schools are paying him the big bucks to stick around. If you honestly think he ain't making the big bucks and is just staying at maryville for nothing you are crazy. But I won't argue about it because y'all look at Quarles the way North Koreans look at Kim Jung Un.

Comparing the Maryville Mafia to North Koreans? And GQ to Kim Jung Un. SMH

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've heard that George Quarles makes around 150K a year for being Maryville's AD and head coach. I don't know how true that is but I think it's believable because of his body of work. Like I said I don't know if its true but lets assume it is. If 150K isn't lucrative I'd like to see a salary that is lucrative.

Quit spreading garbage 91.  You're making yourself look like an idiot.  GQ salary is public knowledge and the Daily Times has published it.  Look it up and quit shoveling.  Don't take my word for it.  Check it out!

Edited by OldRebel2

I expect 91 and other Murvil haters to always try and stir up Talk about George leaving .... their thinking is the more it's talked about , maybe the more likely it will happen .... It's a little surprising though when our own fans want to constantly throw that talk out there ... almost like they're challenging him to leave ... 

I expect 91 and other Murvil haters to always try and stir up Talk about George leaving .... their thinking is the more it's talked about , maybe the more likely it will happen .... It's a little surprising though when our own fans want to constantly throw that talk out there ... almost like they're challenging him to leave ... 

Sounds to me like someone has a hidden agenda. Why on earth would a Maryville fan even bring up the chance of GQ leaving or say he is more qualified for a job then he is @ Maryville? Good Lord if he was at OR I would never bring such a thing up even if it was true!!

Makes you wonder doesn't it, hmmmmm

Huh?!? Hater?!? I just said he would leave if he got a better job offer. I'm just being realistic.

The only place I would want him to leave for would be Tennessee but that is not going to happen. I seriously doubt anyone is going to come onto Coach T and search through all the nonsense to locate their next coach. 

Then that means you love UT more than the Maryville Red Rebels and that puts you in the minority if not the only true Maryville fan in their fanbase that thinks that way.