Oakland Foootball Opening

wingman10

Guys,

This may not have occurred to you but the East Tn media does not really talk about Middle and Western Tn high school teams unless they are playing an East Tn school. So maybe you can understand why some people from East Tn are not familiar with Trousdale County. The only reason I am somewhat familiar with them is because my brother played for Mcminn Central when they played them in the playoffs 10 or so odd years ago. And I wouldn't have known Kevin Creasy was their coach if I hadn't read it on here. That's why I like coacht, it gives me more exposure to more teams and their fans that I wouldn't get elsewhere. But I am a WB fan and I'm mostly concerned with keeping up with them and the teams we play. I think it's important to keep that in mind before you go insulting people's intelligence. I highly doubt y'all have extensive knowledge of what is going on at WB or other East Tn schools but I wouldn't call y'all an idiot for not knowing about them. So drop the high school shiz and act respectable.

Edited by Governors91

Guys,

This may not have occurred to you but the East Tn media does not really talk about Middle and Western Tn high school teams unless they are playing an East Tn school. So maybe you can understand why some people from East Tn are not familiar with Trousdale County. The only reason I am somewhat familiar with them is because my brother played for Mcminn Central when they played them in the playoffs 10 or so odd years ago. And I wouldn't have known Kevin Creasy was their coach if I hadn't read it on here. That's why I like coacht, it gives me more exposure to more teams and their fans that I wouldn't get elsewhere. But I am a WB fan and I'm mostly concerned with keeping up with them and the teams we play. I think it's important to keep that in mind before you go insulting people's intelligence. I highly doubt y'all have extensive knowledge of what is going on at WB or other East Tn schools but I wouldn't call y'all an idiot for not knowing about them. So drop the high school shiz and act respectable.

Totally agree ! Great Point !

Guys,

PA AGREE 91...ERRBODY DON'T COVER FOOTBALL EVENTHOUGH I KNOW ABOUT TROUSDALE BUT NO IDIOTS ON THIS BOARD....AND FOOSE IS MY 5AAA BUDDY SO DON;T GET ME STARTED.....YES I'M TROLLIN AND READING AND WISH EVERYONE THE BEST AND THAT ALL THE CHANGES ARE FOR THE BETTER..#LOP #BIGBOYFOOTBALL

And yes I know a lot about football. I've got 3 state championship rings in football, 2 in wrestling, and also a conference ring from playing college football on a scholarship. How many do you guys have? I'm a east Tenn guy so I don't know whom trousdale coach was. And thanks gov, I'm glad someone sees my point.

Thanks passive

Edited by fooseball96

PA AGREE 91...ERRBODY DON'T COVER FOOTBALL EVENTHOUGH I KNOW ABOUT TROUSDALE BUT NO IDIOTS ON THIS BOARD....AND FOOSE IS MY 5AAA BUDDY SO DON;T GET ME STARTED.....YES I'M TROLLIN AND READING AND WISH EVERYONE THE BEST AND THAT ALL THE CHANGES ARE FOR THE BETTER..#LOP #BIGBOYFOOTBALL

#nosandbaggersinhooterville