best wide outs in the state

Guest bucsfootball

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The best wide out in the state is Antonio Minor of Fulton.

He led class 3a in east tn in recieving yards this season. and he has also been called the next Randy Moss. Look out for this kid.He has a great future in football.

Guest bmj10219

OK I KNOW HE IS ONLY A SOPHMORE BUT PATRICK TURN IS ONE HECK OF A RECIEVER.HE MAY NOT BE BETTER THEN BOWMAN YET BUT I CAN PROMISE YOU HE WILL BE BETTER THEN HIM AND ONE OF THE BEST WIDE OUTS TO COME OUT OF THE GREAT STATE OF TENNESSEE.AS A SOP HE HAS 49 CATHCES OVER 850 YARDS,DONT KNOW EXACT NUMBER, HE AVG 16.9 YARDS A CATCH AND LEAS THE STATE WITH 12 TD CATCHES.HE HAS ALMOST BROKE EVERY SCHOOL RECORD THAT GP HAS FOR WIDE OUTS.I KNOW FOR A FACT THAT ALABAMA IS INTERRESTED IN HIM BUT CANT DO ANYTHING BC HE IS ONLY A SOP.BUT HE WILL WITH OUT A DOUBT BE ONE OF TH TOP RECURITS IN THE NATION,PROB TOP 3 AND DEFINTLY #1 IN THE STATE

The best wide out in the state is Antonio Minor of Fulton.

He led class 3a in east tn in recieving yards this season. and he has also been called the next Randy Moss. Look out for this kid.He has a great future in football.

I have seen the Minor kid play, and he is impressive.

But, the next Randy Moss? Get real. Whoever said that has been spending some quality time with Randy off the field.

-Maroon and Grey

[Edited by maroonandgrey on 11-13-02 8:16P]