Camden Lions 2015

jlc70

Camden vs S.Gibson was pretty one sided.  The Lions defense looked pretty good tonight forced a few fumbles had  a few oooooh plays. The offense was very balanced and Brown got his first significant carries in a game since Milan last year and  looks better than ever.

The Oline was a mixed bag as the first three series they used 3 different combinations of linemen.  the ones and twos looked good and equal  and the 3rd set seemed to be a mixture of the first two groups.

When it came to the end of the scrimmage they went with the first group of linemen  for some situation football  and they really imposed their will.Got it done running and passing with multiple people getting carries and passes.  The Defense started off a bit sluggish but found their grove after a big hit on the S Gibson RB and caused a couple of fumbles as well.  S.Gibson hurt themselves as well with a couple of holding penalties on good runs.

Next up  Crockett County  Friday

Camden vs S.Gibson was pretty one sided. The Lions defense looked pretty good tonight forced a few fumbles had a few oooooh plays. The offense was very balanced and Brown got his first significant carries in a game since Milan last year and looks better than ever.

The Oline was a mixed bag as the first three series they used 3 different combinations of linemen. the ones and twos looked good and equal and the 3rd set seemed to be a mixture of the first two groups.

When it came to the end of the scrimmage they went with the first group of linemen for some situation football and they really imposed their will.Got it done running and passing with multiple people getting carries and passes. The Defense started off a bit sluggish but found their grove after a big hit on the S Gibson RB and caused a couple of fumbles as well. S.Gibson hurt themselves as well with a couple of holding penalties on good runs.

Next up Crockett County Friday

Good to hear you guys did well Beagle.

Good luck to Camden. What can yal tell me about Wolfe and Fisher

Wolfe is a Great Coach and an even better person. He can break down film and get a game plan ready to help the boys be successful if they listen and buy in 100%.He makes good in game adjustments as well and coached our defense from the sidelines not the box so being HC wont hurt his strengths at all !We hope to steal him back one day so  Don't ruin him.  

Fisher  isnt afraid to work  after  practice. Camdens Olinemen  spent an extra  hour or 2 watching film last season on Mondays and Tuesdays with him at the beginning  of season  because they needed it and  he  called a good game as our JV HC/OC .

Edited by Beagle

Wolfe is a Great Coach and an even better person. He can break down film and get a game plan ready to help the boys be successful if they listen and buy in 100%.He makes good in game adjustments as well and coached our defense from the sidelines not the box so being HC wont hurt his strengths at all !We hope to steal him back one day so Don't ruin him.

Fisher isnt afraid to work after practice. Camdens Olinemen spent an extra hour or 2 watching film last season on Mondays and Tuesdays with him at the beginning of season because they needed it and he called a good game as our JV HC/OC .

Wolfe came home to stay buddy boy. I appreciate the info i havent been out to a practice or anything since he took over so i was curious. I know when he played he was a hoss but thats it. Thanks for the info and good luck to Camden on a safe and successful season

Wolfe came home to stay buddy boy. I appreciate the info i havent been out to a practice or anything since he took over so i was curious. I know when he played he was a hoss but thats it. Thanks for the info and good luck to Camden on a safe and successful season

Your  most successful HC ever just stepped down to be an OC some where else how bad does the job have to be/pay for that to happen ? The job may be in  his home town but if the pay isnt there it will just be a stepping stone for him.

He also has connections to Crockett County as Ward hired him here in Camden..The guy is good enjoy him while he is there.In the end Money talks 

Edited by Beagle