Camden Lions 2015

jlc70

Your not bad at all I just don't think you're his final destination...more a chance to show what he is about and capable of..I am not trying to be mean here but in Carroll County your football team is more than likely less a Priority than the Huntingdon Junior high when it comes to money and football boosters.

sadly i cant disagree but theres more to the problem than an outside eye can see

Well Beagle.... Chief..... It was great to meet you fellas tonight. Team has a lot of potential. Qb is a baller. Good arm and plays smart. He won't get you guys beat this year. Offensive line looks pretty good. They are not big by any means but come of the ball well and play hard. It is obvious your running back is special. Team has to cut down on the fumbles though.

Defense started slow but as things went on they got better, especially your linebackers. The first drive when Crockett's back got past the D line they looked like they didn't know what to do. But the more reps they got they started flowing to the ball better and things improved.

Overall you guys had more bright spots than not. Again it was a pleasure to meet you two and I wish you and your sons nothing but the best this year.

Well Beagle.... Chief..... It was great to meet you fellas tonight. Team has a lot of potential. Qb is a baller. Good arm and plays smart. He won't get you guys beat this year. Offensive line looks pretty good. They are not big by any means but come of the ball well and play hard. It is obvious your running back is special. Team has to cut down on the fumbles though.

Defense started slow but as things went on they got better, especially your linebackers. The first drive when Crockett's back got past the D line they looked like they didn't know what to do. But the more reps they got they started flowing to the ball better and things improved.

Overall you guys had more bright spots than not. Again it was a pleasure to meet you two and I wish you and your sons nothing but the best this year.

Thanks man and good meeting you too!

Anyone else wants to know Camden was up 2-1 when  the Starters were in and could have been 3-1 if not for a fumble on a snap...over all i am still not sure what we have because CC has a lot of new starters as well and Neither teams coach is real big on Winning a scrim..Good work and everyone seemed to leave healthy except one of ours having an ankle sprain most likely 

It was a long drive so i will do my best on the recap correct me If I forget anything or am just plain wrong 

Camden moved the ball right down the field of the first drive then fumbled inside the 20..CC scored pretty easily on their first possession Camden answered, Then  after a couple of firsts force a punt..Moved the ball pretty well until mid field and a penalty ..punt Held on 3 and out  then Camden moved the ball well again and  Scored on a nice Run By Mr.Brown. after a few more series with nobody doing much the subs got heavy and I lost track. I would guess CC scored 3 more tds and we had one   

DeShawn had 6-8 carries 150 and 2 tds...one of them with the back up Oline..With Our QB having a pretty good night himself  He threw it a bunch and I have no idea on his numbers but they were good..Camden can pass the ball people watch out

Edited by Beagle

BPM....really good to meet you as well. Hopefully Camden can meet Milan in the quarterfinals this year...

Beagle....nice recap. We are not very big on either side of the ball. But we are really fast. This year and next year are going to be really special.

We have our Jamboree next Friday home vs Bruceton. I expect lots of substitutions early to get experience. The following week, we open the season at home vs. Waverly. I understand they are going to start a Freshman QB....hope he isn't expecting the defense to be as slow as Jr. High....it won't be.

I dont need any faith or predictions for this statement  its a fact! Lets call it 3 and 17 which is what the record  actually is  in the last 20 meetings

http://camdenlions.com/lionslineage/ :popcorneater:  

In all seriousness  I think we are going to have our way with ya'll this year.

If you have been around this rivalry for a long time you should know that it runs in spurts for both sides. Wonder what the overall record is. And if your part of Camden staff as someone pointed out you should be reprimanded for downing your feeder program on social media. If you have problem with him maybe you need to take it up with him. That could be pretty funny I believe.