AAA Pick em contest

rgiii

Like I said, he's smash mouth football, but seriously has the wrestling and showed it this year giving credit to his assistants and his boys! Very impressive to me and many others, but he doesn't need me or the ol tex to validate.

nice spin ,but he did not ask anyone to validate him, you just jumped out there and did it.  And the only reason I responded was you mentioned me in you less than sincere attempt to make it up to him.

14- Debien: 132

13- Russell: 195

12- Kennedy: 170

11- Navarro: 113

10- Fuller: 126

9- Solomon: 182

8- Taylor: 138

7- Hamilton: 152

6- Blansit: 120

5- Oliver: 160

4- Russo: 145

3- Filbey: 220

2- Boykin: HWT.

1- Sesnan: 106

Christian Simpson beat Sean Sesnan 13-0 and TJ Hicks beat Simpson so i don't think there's much chance of this.

No spinning here oh Texipetey, just having fun and throwing out kudos in my own unique way as I have done over the years.

Just my opinion on what Al Jr has done in coffee co now with two teams,,,, and it ain't bad IMO, but again it's MY opinion, and of course that's why you follow my posts, and get automatic emails/texts whenever the ol soms throws something on this board

Here's my most likely to...

1 Debian 14 Pts

2 Navarro 13 Pts

3 Kennedy 12 Pts

4 Russell 11 Pts

5 Solomon 10 Pts

6 Cyree (126) 9 Pts

7 McElhaney (120) 8 pts

8 Hicks 7 Pts

9 Russo 6 pts

10 Boykin 5 pts

11 Garrison 4 pts

12 Feuerbacher 3 pts

13 Kramer 2 pts

14 Binns 1 pt

Okay, maybe I'm a bit biased at a few of these, but I know about the blood sweat and tears it took for many listed here + I know who is rolling around on the mat every day, like Brandon Bruner and even old Lester down there in tullahoma... I know Morris is limited in his technique, but his he does have that smash mouth football mentality

Bam^2, Kramer, Binns and Cyree all gonna pull the upset? Maybe a bit bias is an understatement.

you seem pretty confident in Cyree's ability to win with putting him as your 9 pointer over Knox Fuller

At 126 landers is gonna be tough to beat. He was about to get back points on fuller the other night and the ref called him for stalling. Fuller got on the tougher end of the bracket than landers did. Could possibly be the finals match

I also think we will see a region finals match up here. Im seeing Fuller vs Landers being the end result.