Region 7A Tourney.

westtnsportsfan

Well let's hear it now that it's finally set.

Huntington @ GC

Gleason @ Greenfield

Bradford @ West Carroll

UC @ Dresden.

The way GC looked in championship vs geeenfield I see them being tough as I believe GC and Greenfield are the best 2 teams in region. West Carroll Dresden and Bradford all have the ability to make runs as well. I've got

GC by 15 over Huntington

Greenfield by 10 over Gleason

Bradford by 3 over West Carroll

Dresden by 10 over Union City

Huntington @ GC

Gleason @ Greenfield

Bradford @ West Carroll

UC @ Dresden.

The way GC looked in championship vs geeenfield I see them being tough as I believe GC and Greenfield are the best 2 teams in region. West Carroll Dresden and Bradford all have the ability to make runs as well. I've got

GC by 15 over Huntington

Huntington @ GC

Gleason @ Greenfield

Bradford @ West Carroll

UC @ Dresden.

GC by 15 over Huntington

I think you are spot on with three out of four, but I don't think you really believe that Bradford can beat West Carroll.  C'mon Man!

• Upvote 1

I think you are spot on with three out of four, but I don't think you really believe that Bradford can beat West Carroll. C'mon Man!

If I'm not thinking wrong Bradford cane very close to beating them in regular season. And I believe Bradford is playing their best ball right now! So I guesd I do believe they can pull the UPSET.

Huntington @ GC

Gleason @ Greenfield

Bradford @ West Carroll

UC @ Dresden.

GC by 15 over Huntington

Gibson over Huntingdon

West Carroll over Bradford

Dresden over Union City

Greenfield over Gleason

Westtn, my apologies! You were spot on! The mighty West Carroll lost 2 out of 3 at the wrong time.

Congrats to Bradford on a big win!

Ha! Well it was luck my friend. I always like to throw an upset in there. And to be honest I wanted to be wrong on this one.... I really didn't want to see Bradford again. But if our girls keep it up I can really see us making a run! Except for a complete letdown in 2nd quarter letting the game get within 6 pts at half after getting up 14 in first qtr they looked good tonight.