Region 7A Tourney.

westtnsportsfan

14 a boys just finished the sweep. Dresden vs Greenfield @ 6. GC vs Bradford @ 730.

Not surprising, 13A isn't very good on boys side.

Dresden over gfield in a close one. Dresden is finally healthy.

Bradford over GC in upset. I think Bradford is playing well and will be ready for the 1-3-1 zone this time.

If GC can limit TO's like they did against Greenfield, they will win by 18 plus. We have 21 TO's this time, we might be in trouble. Bradford must shoot really well and GC must throw over the top of the half court press. I got GC by 15 and Dresden by 6.

I'm with you. I see is being 15 pts better. Just have to play our game.

Not surprising, 13A isn't very good on boys side.

Dresden over gfield in a close one. Dresden is finally healthy.

Bradford over GC in upset. I think Bradford is playing well and will be ready for the 1-3-1 zone this time.

1-3-1 zone?... I'm not sure I've seen Gibson ever run a 1-3-1... If that's what Bradford is preparing for, the edge goes to Gibson in this one...

1-3-1 zone?... I'm not sure I've seen Gibson ever run a 1-3-1... If that's what Bradford is preparing for, the edge goes to Gibson in this one...

GCP i will have to say that they have thrown  some 1-3-1 in there lately.  Not a lot of it as mainly they play the 1-2-2 and man.  But they have used it some and it has been effective.  

I've seen them run it a few times when teams make a run on them. It's a nice wrinkle for them to throw at teams and I think has surprised a few teams.