Region 7A Tourney.

westtnsportsfan

Gibson played Middleton 2 times during the summer. Yea, it was summer games, but they did split when they scrimmaged. Riverside is good and will give us a physical look that we have not seen this year, but they do not have anyone that can guard Bri Fields. In all honesty, if Bri keeps the killer mentality, no one in the state in Single A can guard Bri. Bri's play as of late is what really makes me think that if we get to Murfreesboro, we have a chance.

Gibson played Middleton 2 times during the summer. Yea, it was summer games, but they did split when they scrimmaged. Riverside is good and will give us a physical look that we have not seen this year, but they do not have anyone that can guard Bri Fields. In all honesty, if Bri keeps the killer mentality, no one in the state in Single A can guard Bri. Bri's play as of late is what really makes me think that if we get to Murfreesboro, we have a chance.

CCPioneer knows girls basketball..i will go with his opinion

I know you keep saying that they are very physical. Just wondering. Did you watch bradford any late in the year. I really don't see how you can get much more physical than they play

Agree!  Bri Fields is as dominant a player in single A both offensively and defensively when she wants to be.  "when she wants to be" is the key.  Hopefully, she will be dialed in the rest of the way, and barring foul trouble, I see GC going a long way.  I do think Averyale may be able to slow her down from Middleton, but don't think Burkley would want to tire his most explosive player out guarding her.  Fortunately, he wouldnt have to make that decision unless both made it to the Boro.