SUB-STATE: UNION CITY VS. TCA

JDOGG80

1st name Jo ,2ond name Daddy, you can just call me Pop.When this Hurricane hits ,don't go into shock, just find you a ditch or seller to get in, it'll be over before long. Now you just run along,you're starting to annoy me BOY.

Hey  pedro, if you can't stand the heat, get out of the kitchen, LOL !    You will see first hand if you are at the game what exactly we will do to your team.  Our kids have a TON of respect also, just ask the TCA players and fans.  I just know how your end of the state plays basketball and how ours play.  By the way, have now watched the last 5 games your team has played, better bring your A++++++ game cause your going to need it pal.

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey  pedro, if you can't stand the heat, get out of the kitchen, LOL !    You will see first hand if you are at the game what exactly we will do to your team.  Our kids have a TON of respect also, just ask the TCA players and fans.  I just know how your end of the state plays basketball and how ours play.  By the way, have now watched the last 5 games your team has played, better bring your A++++++ game cause your going to need it pal.

Not Pedro, POP

Not Pedro, POP

And they claim we call THEM names LOL.....Pujo, I miss the old days with the really good posters

Pedro! Gotta give it to him, that is hilarious...I'm gonna holler "PEDRO" at you Thursday when I get to the glass house :roflolk:

Edited by uknoit2

And they claim we call THEM names LOL.....Pujo, I miss the old days with the really good posters

Pedro! Gotta give it to him, that is hilarious...I'm gonna holler "PEDRO" at you Thursday when I get to the glass house :roflolk:

Pedro is my dogs name and I bet it could tear his dog upppppppp