SUB-STATE: UNION CITY VS. TCA

JDOGG80

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some people just use flawed logic, among other things. Heck, my logic was even called ignorant  LOL

What baffles me is those that truly thought this would be a close game.

That's why I got on the record real quick, I was never hesitant one bit on this game.

Word of caution, yankees8589 is a veteran....bring your A game and be armed with more than opinion and a flawed scouting report before you challenge me because I don't miss, on occasion but mot much. Just joking!  I did miss out on Manassas / UC that one year, King Reggie let me down. The got up big but choked. UC donlt quit, never ever.

I'm just talking smack, donlt freak out  LOL it's all good.

Forreal though, UC is an awesome program and TCA deserves props on a good season.

Remeber, these are teenagers that are almost always not even next level players (especially at the single a level), not larger than life athletes like sometimes they can be out to be. On occasion you see next level kids in Single A and even then its more like NAIA talent, with the occasional low-major kids... not alot of guys that come from single A like the kid that played for South Fulton a few years back, his name escapes me, or like Reginald Buckner.

Edited by yankees8589

I think Hampton is another stepping stone for UC. the team to be worried is Mitchell, if UC gets them it will be 10+ win for UC. They are like all the other teams UC played they don't have anyone to handle Stockdale down low. then you have Deberry, Simpson, and Stewart to worry about

I think Hampton is another stepping stone for UC. the team to be worried is Mitchell, if UC gets them it will be 10+ win for UC. They are like all the other teams UC played they don't have anyone to handle Stockdale down low. then you have Deberry, Simpson, and Stewart to worry about

Think again.

Ask TCA what happened to their kid that was going to take care. Stockdale down low It didn't go so well. And the rest of team took care of the rest

We'll knock a knot on you're head. it'll take a Dr a month to ride around on a motorcycle. The Hampton Hurricanes are acoming.

Make sure you bring the big boys with you . the little ones might get hurt

You know poof...pojo, kujo or whatever your freaking name is.  Your trash even smell bad.  Let me say this king king, Hampton we know will come in to play us a game.  Trust me...all of you "east Tennessee Teams" have NO Clue.  How many kids do you play first off?  We play 11 kids....   We have size....we have rebounding ...well, we have it all. bring your game to us....run with us....slow us down ( TCA Tried as we did only score like 28 in the first half ) but we score 60 in the second half...lol.  NOw, get your popcorn, your drink....a good seat and come prepared to see a good team.

You know poof...pojo, kujo or whatever your freaking name is.  Your trash even smell bad.  Let me say this king king, Hampton we know will come in to play us a game.  Trust me...all of you "east Tennessee Teams" have NO Clue.  How many kids do you play first off?  We play 11 kids....   We have size....we have rebounding ...well, we have it all. bring your game to us....run with us....slow us down ( TCA Tried as we did only score like 28 in the first half ) but we score 60 in the second half...lol.  NOw, get your popcorn, your drink....a good seat and come prepared to see a good team.

1st name Jo ,2ond name Daddy, you can just call me Pop.When this Hurricane hits ,don't go into shock, just find you a ditch or seller to get in, it'll be over before long. Now you just run along,you're starting to annoy me BOY.