Best "A" district settled! Clearly 7A

bobcatfan300

Well I think they are talking about 7 A as a district. You have 3 teams in Pickett County, Clarkrange and Jackson County that all have capability of winning it all. Very good district. I wished GC could get in some kind of round robin and play all of them. Good experience win or lose.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Look..."my" team is in 15A, and I can't remember us ever fielding a more lackluster team...if you look back, you'll see that I've never said (or even implied) anything other than top to bottom, 15A isn't as strong as usual...put the best team in state in our (below our usual) district and BINGO...undefeated regular season !!! Why are you being so confrontational about their record, when it hasn't even been alluded to that they would have gone undefeated in 7A? Does that even matter after they beat the best two teams in 7A en route to the gold ball? I really don't even get the point of all this...I'm out.

Not trying to be "chippy" with you...when I see your moniker, I know that I can most always take your point of view as very logical...but boy, you've got me shaking my head on this one.

People used to not get so riled up and offensive so easily on coacht. It used to be much more work. Have a good year and congrats to Middleton and your district! Edited by swanson71

Thought it was a great tournament. Keep in mind a lot of these teams are good teams and anybody can be beat on any given day. Be glad you got there because it is very hard to win it and it is getting harder to get there.

Agreed!  I was impressed with South Greene as well they were a very good team.  

UC I hoped you finally give West TN basketball a little respect. Basketball is played west of the TN River. Single A top to bottom is tough. GC is a good team as well. We beat two double AA teams in Westview and beat Craigmont and numerous good A teams. Sometimes as you have seen you don't play well and you get knocked out. 7 A is no doubt the top district, but I think you may have learned something this weekend.

Agreed! I was impressed with South Greene as well they were a very good team.

People tend to forget about district 1 in the far east. SG had to fight tooth and nail with Hampton and north Greene just to get to state. Cloudland was down from what they normally are and pushed the rebels into the 4th. We're glad to get the respect