Oakland v. Bearden

boxer822

So let me get this straight. The Motown WEST team that beat Arlington at state would have not beat the Ridgeway team that Arlington beat to get to state?

the exact truth... This is the same Ridgeway team that returned everyone from the state runner-up team from last year. Ridgeway is better than Mo. West, Arlington caught Ridgeway on a bad night. I have no link to Ridgeway or Mo. West, just stating truth. Mo. West will lose by 25-30 to Blackman.

the exact truth... This is the same Ridgeway team that returned everyone from the state runner-up team from last year. Ridgeway is better than Mo. West, Arlington caught Ridgeway on a bad night. I have no link to Ridgeway or Mo. West, just stating truth. Mo. West will lose by 25-30 to Blackman.

25-30 or more!

This is why you play the game. This is the same White County team that lost to Dickson County by 25 pts in December. Bearden just defeated Dickson County and had just has good a record as White County and I would bet money in a tougher District. Bearden's District is arguably one of the top 3 Districts in the state in AAA behind of course District 7AAA. I'll let you throw in somebody for 2nd but I wouldn't bet on it. As for 3rd best in the state.....you must not have seen the whole state.

I think this game will be a lot closer than what you think, if Bearden comes out hungry. Although Oakland is very good in the post and may have an advantage, if Bearden decides to run it could change things. I think the guard play may even be in favor of Bearden especially coming off the bench. Chanler Geer will be a problem and Anajae Stephney will give just as much as she receives from the Oakland Bigs. Expect a great game. At this point in the season everyone is here to win and an underdog only needs one game at a time.